Hybrid View

Allied Wallet Reviews

Is there anyone here that is currently using Allied Wallet with success? I have been trying them out for the last six months and have experienced many delays in payouts. They have a high VISA approval rate which is great, however their weekly payouts can be up to a week late at times.

I'd like to throw more processing volume at them, but think I will stick with GSPAY since they are more reliable.

Thumbs down Stay away from Allied Wallet

I have not used Allied Wallet before, and I will never use it, not because of their system but their lack of customer service and professionalism.

Somehow Allied Wallet managed to know I was with AlertPay and send unsolicited email to me, soliciting business. Without even doing any integration test whatsoever, the company required me to send in identification documents to them - a company I have never heard of before.

After voicing out my concerns, the person manning sales@alliedwallet.com mailbox "John Thorpe" identifying himself as Vice President of Sales unprofessionally suggested that I was a fraudster since I had concerns providing identification documents, and then went on with some sarcastic remarks.

It is eye-opening to see a Vice President of a supposedly-big company that handles so much (of our) money being pathetically weak in customer service or at least being professional.

In case you think this is a one-sided story on my part, below is the email correspondences. Only unimportant portions e.g. footers are trimmed to make reading easier:

(Earliest mail on top, so please read from bottom up)

from Sales sales@alliedwallet.com
    to Kevin Lee <****@***.com>
    date Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 4:28 AM
    subject RE: Allied Wallet Account Information

Your email was not ignored, it was deleted.

John Thorpe –Vice President of Sales <Note: Proudly identifies himself, and further confirms the unprofessional attitude>

[Customer Service] 888-255-1137 | [Direct Phone] 310-424-5495 | [Fax] 480-304-3434 |
    Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 10:10 AM
    To: Sales
    Subject: Re: Allied Wallet Account Information

I would expect a big company handling huge amount of funds to be at least professional enough to be willing to identify themselves during correspondences, than to intentionally ignore emails.
    On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 2:48 AM, Kevin Lee <****@***.com> wrote:

By the way, your name? <Note: No response (as expected). Next day I sent another email, as above>
    On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 2:40 AM, Sales <sales@alliedwallet.com> wrote:

Thank you, good luck finding a processing solution for your business.

<Note: Unprofessional sacarsm, and no signature/name again>
    Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 10:37 AM
    Cc: Tech Support

My services may seem not-so-conventional, but suggesting I am trying some sort of fraud is so so unprofessional for a company that I have to keep my money with, and one that I have never heard of.

Good bye.
    On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 2:23 AM, Sales <sales@alliedwallet.com> wrote:

Hello Kevin,

I have copied our tech support department on this email, they can explain to you how to integrate our credit card processing solutions. Furthermore, if you don’t want to send the basic documents we request to open an account, that is up to you. Allied Wallet has over 30,000 merchants and 25,000 wallet users who have sent supporting documents to open accounts. You not wanting to send, makes me think you are trying some sort of fraud.

It is up to you if you would like to open an account.

<Note: No name no signature here, unlike other emails. And I never heard from anyone from the so-called tech support department>
    Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 5:09 AM

Hello? <Note that Allied Wallet did not reply to my email for 6 days, thus I sent the "Hello?" email. >
    On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Kevin Lee <*****@***.com> wrote:

Hi

Can we complete the formalities after I am certain your payment gateway works fine on my site and is suitable for my business?

Furthermore I have not heard about AlliedWallet before, and I feel reluctant to send my identification documents over, especially when you guys are gonna hold my money, not the other way round.

Kevin <Note: A resend of the same email. Note also that they did not have a ticket system to manage emails, and it's weird to have a VP of Sales manning the sales@ mailbox. I wonder how staff are there in the Sales department.>
    On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 4:11 AM, Sales <sales@alliedwallet.com> wrote:

Great, did you send the application back with the supporting docs?

John
    Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 4:50 AM

I thought I have already been approved? *******.com and ******.com. Pls refer to John.
    On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 2:12 AM, Sales <sales@alliedwallet.com> wrote:

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the reply. What’s the URL to your website? I am sure Allied Wallet is suitable for your business, we have over 20,000 happy merchants. Once I review your website I can quote you some rates and see if you’re interested in our processing solutions.

A little about Allied Wallet;

Allied Wallet is among the world's leading providers of online merchant services and funds transfer services, serving customers around the globe. It is our goal to bring users the lowest rates, while providing an easy-to-use interface and first class customer service.

John Thorpe –Vice President of Sales
    Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 10:25 AM

Hi

Can we complete the formalities after I am certain your payment gateway works fine on my site and is suitable for my business?

Furthermore I have not heard about AlliedWallet before, and I feel reluctant to send my identification documents over, especially when you guys are gonna hold my money, not the other way round.

Kevin
    On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 2:50 AM, Sales <sales@alliedwallet.com> wrote:

Hi *****,

Just touching base to make sure you received the email below. Please reply if you have any questions or you can send the application with the requested docs.

John
    Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 1:54 PM
    To: ********
    Cc: Sales
    Subject: Allied Wallet Account Information

Hello Kevin

We have received your online application and you have been pre-approved!

We are excited to get your account processing! We will just need the following documents in order to get your account fully approved:

-Full Application (see attached)
    -3 Months Processing Statements
    -Copy of Passport
    -Incorporation documents

Please return these documents to sales@alliedwallet.com so that we can get your account fully approved for processing!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards
    John Thorpe –Vice President of Sales
    Last edited by kevinleekloge; 11-17-2011 at 07:01 AM.

I do see some unprofessionalism after looking at both the posts about Allied Wallet.

@kevinleekloge:
    May I know what are you selling?