Reputable Web Hosting Company for Sale - Est. Annual Income: $58343.34 USD

Due to personal reasons I am forced to sell off my hosting company. This is something I rather not do, but unfortunately I don't have any other options.
    I don't wish to have my current clients suffer because of the lack of further investments I can do into the company, so I believe the time has come to find someone who is willing to take over the whole company and to continue building it up.

I will try to be as complete as possible here, without giving out too many private details.

Please direct all inquiries to hostforsale123@gmail.com.

Income Summary
    Monthly: $4047.70 USD (119)
    Quarterly: $54.60 USD (6)
    Semi-Annually: $866.87 USD (38)
    Annually: $7415.60 USD (297)
    Biennially: $806.40 USD (16)
    Est. Annual: $58343.34 USD

Services Overview
    Shared hosting accounts (cPanel/Fantastico/RVSkin/ClickBe!): 227 (10 of which are free accounts)
    Reseller hosting accounts (cPanel/WHM/Fantastico/RVSkin/ClickBe!): 84
    VPS hosting accounts (cPanel/WHM + RVSkin/Fantastico/ClickBe! depending on client): 3
    Dedicated Servers (CentOS/cPanel/WHM + RVSkin/Fantastico/ClickBe! depending on client): 25

SSL Certificates: 11 (clients pay $14.99/year/SSL)
    WHMCS Licenses: 5 (all of them are free with the account)
    Domains: 114 (just 1 is at Godaddy.com, the rest are at eNom - clients pay anywhere between $12 and $9.99/year/domain)

Data
    I will add a few screenshots from our WHMCS graphs here. You can see how in 2008 the business started to shoot up. That's when I started to spend more time on it with advertising and such. Unfortunately time has been an issue lately, which is why we see the graph dropping again. However, everything is in place to turn this into a big business, and I certainly hope someone will come along and do exactly that!

Completed orders for 2008/2009

Monthly income 2008

Monthly income 2009

Included
    I would prefer the whole company to be sold off as one package. That would include:
    - all above mentioned shared, reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server clients (to be moved to your own servers if preferred, in which case the below mentioned expenses will change too)
    - the domain name (registered since 2003 at Godaddy.com)
    - the complete site (recently renewed)
    - WHMCS license (unbranded and completely integrated into the site - $13.95/month)
    - eNom domain reseller account ($9.95/domain)
    - MaxMind antifraud protection ($4/month)

Other options are negotiable, please let me know your suggestions.

Expenses
    Domains: roughly $1200/year
    SSL: roughly $200/year
    MaxMind antifraud protection: $4/month
    WHMCS license for the business (unbranded and running on an SSL): $13.95/month
    WHMCS licenses of clients: approx. $75/month
    Shared hosting account for main business site (separated from all other client accounts): $12/month
    3 Dedicated Servers for our shared & reseller clients: $1015/month
    25 Dedicated Servers of clients: $2886/month
    3 VPS accounts (are not on our own servers but leased by the data center): $165.75/month
    24x7 Outsourced support team: $50/month
    All servers are hosted in the DimeNOC data center in Orlando, Florida, with whom we have built up a very strong relationship over the past years.

Total average expense/month: $4338

Hosting Plan Breakdown
    We recently redesigned our site and services, including our hosting plans. However, just about all clients are still on the old plans, so I will list those instead.

We had 6 shared plans as opposed to 4 now (disk space/bandwidth)
    1000MB/25GB - 2000MB/50GB - 3000MB/100GB - 4000MB/200GB - 6000MB/400GB - 10000MB/600GB

We had 6 reseller plans as opposed to 4 now (disk space/bandwidth)
    2000MB/100GB - 5000MB/200GB - 10000MB/300GB - 20000MB/400GB - 30000MB/600GB - 40000MB/800GB

3 VPS plans (disk space/RAM/bandwidth)
    50GB/512MB/500GB - 100GB/768MB/1000GB - 200GB/1024MB/1500GB

+ several dedicated servers as well, ranging from Celerons to 8-core servers.

Extra Information
    We currently use only Paypal as a payment option, clients either pay via invoices or subscriptions.

You might be wondering why there are so few clients for a business which has existed since 2003. The reason is simply because when I started this, it was not a fulltime business for me, so I was unable to dedicated myself fully to it, leaving me not a lot of time to properly advertise and such.
    However, we have built up a rather good reputation over the years, the business has a lot of potential, and it is only due the fact of these private problems that I am forced to sell off the business.
    I have provided my clients with a very decent service over the past years, and fully intend to find a host who will give them the same for many years to come.
    We have also received plenty of positive reviews, both here and elsewhere.

I would prefer to finalize a sale as soon as possible.
    I am not interested in any payment plans, payment must be made in full.

Further details will be revealed upon request via email.

Please send decent offers and NDA requests to hostforsale123@gmail.com. Only serious offers will be accepted. Please also note that I will not reply to requests who simply ask for an NDA to find out the company name.

Thank you for your time and attention, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Please send NDA to hr@iragehosting.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by iRageinternetltd View Post
    Please send NDA to hr@iragehosting.co.uk
    Thank you for your interest.

I see your company is not officially online yet, correct? I do assume you have the necessary funds and qualifications to ensure that my clients would get the same (or better) kind of service than I gave them?

NDA's will be sent out tomorrow, by the way, as I am waiting until I have several requests (by mail or here).

We would like an NDA too please.

Send to randy@hosting-nation.com
    Hosting Nation Data Inc.
    http://www.hostingnation.ca
    Shared and Cloud Hosting for agencies and small businesses

please send NDA to support[@] kw-host[dot]net.

I'm interested in your VPS clients.

I'd like an NDA too please, sean.frank [at] xesolutions [dot] net
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

please send NDA to dhodgins@danetco.net

Hello,

I am interested in a possible deal. could you please email me steve at md5 dot com

Thanks.
    ------------
    --> Cloud Computing research website

Hi,

Sent you an email/PM.
    OSHS Ltd
    OSHS Services - DNS Clusters | R1Soft Licenses | R1Soft CDP Storage | UK Server Colo | UK Rack Space

Please send nda to sales @ realwebhost dot net
    http://www.realwebhost.net
    http://www.realwebhost.net/vps.php
    ICQ 120397604 |MSN : hotmail.com | AIM : rwhsupport | Yahoo: rwhmax

Sent you an email requesting the NDA.

Am I incorrect on my math that in total you have about $6k profit a year after expenses?

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Am I incorrect on my math that in total you have about $6k profit a year after expenses?
    That is correct actually, but all depends on what the buyer wishes to do. The above statement is valid when the buyer takes over the servers as well. If only clients are taken from our shared/reseller hosting then the profits should be considerably more.

meanwhile I have sent off all the requested NDA's. I will now wait until the end of the weekend for any serious interest and possible offers.

How can you make $500 per month only with this amount of clients you selling without profit?
    Am I missing something?
    Send me the NDA please to admin@beastserv.com
    I also want to know how all this will happen how many we will loose during the change and all you can think off
    I am paying instantly if i will be convinced it can be made

Watch out for scams, here is one http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=863511 that turned out to be a scam and that tread isn't very old.

i still didnt get any info from him....

Sent My NDA am serious buyer

I sent an NDA with my e-mail and phone # I look forward to pursuing a conversation.

Mike Velasco
    404-422-4296

Please send a NDA to jmeyers@webbytechnologies.com

Thanks
    Webby Enterprises LLC - AS63031
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Colo from Sunny Central Florida
    In the business since 1997!
    http://www.webbytech.net

If still for sale, please send NDA to pheliex@mkoh.com