Hello all fellow WHT'ers!!!!

We are all a very special bunch here at Web Hosting Talk, and I think we should all stick together...so without further ado, my pitch to you.

Jex Interactive, Inc is a legally registered company in Michigan. We are located at 5503 Ann Arbor Rd. Jackson, MI 49201. You can contact us at 517-879-4045 (just listen to our awesome voice tree )

While we were recently registered, I(Craig Sparks) have personally been in the freelance web development industry for over 10 years!

So why choose Jex Interactive, Inc over all these other guys? Well for starters, we are not some kid in a basement, we are a full fledged web development company, and not to shabby at what we do. Whatever your need is, we can satisfy it (unless of course its illegal, in which case, sorry).

So what do we do? Glad you asked!

• PHP Web Development
  • Graphics Design
  • Backend Utility Scripts
  • 3rd Party Application Installation
  • 3rd Party Application Modifications
  • We work in PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, and more!
  • Emergency Services (for those overnight problems that can cost you lost sales)

We do much more than that as well, but the list would just be to long. What it basically amounts to....if you have a problem with your presence (or lack thereof) on the internet, we can help you.

Please dont be afraid to contact us....

5503 Ann Arbor Rd.
Jackson, MI 49201

Office Phone....

Toll-free: 1-888-853-6256
Local: 517-879-4045

You can use the contact form on our site to contact us, or email us at: sales@jex-interactive.com

You can also contact me with any of the instant messengers in my profile (but you still still need to email me full details of project).

We can take on any project, small, medium, big, or even Godzilla size, so don't be afraid to show off what you got.

Thanks,
Craig Sparks
President
Jex Interactive, Inc