Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

used WHMCS license wanted

No support left is best. Cheap is good. $120 as soon as license is verified by WHT. Thanks.
    CapeWP.com
    CapeWP.com - WordPress for all of us

I can do this for you if you like, how do I get my license verified by WHT?

http : // i . imgur . com / sKAHG . png

remove the spaces. I would personally prefer a private deal so if you would please email 180rocks+la@gmail.com otherwise you may reply here with questions.

I am not sure as I have never done it. I think you need to ask a moderator to verify. It will be a deal between you and me but with all the scam artists out there I want to be sure what I am getting.
    CapeWP.com

well personally i know mods on here take awhile and i want to sell this sometime today as i already have another interested but want to give you first shot as i like WHT... you can email me at 180rocks+la@gmail.com for more information if you like? I have already shown that i hold the license by giving you a screenshot.

You can do a quick verify on a domain license here.

http://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php

But remember you should follow the following per WHMCS policy.

License Transfer Policy

We allow owned licenses bought directly from us to be transferred providing 90 days have passed from the date of purchase. Licenses obtained through a reseller cannot be transferred. Before any sale or transfer, the existing owner should contact us to verify eligibility. Then once ready to be transferred, we will issue an invoice for the license transfer fee which is currently $20, and once paid need to be supplied with the name, email and address details of the new owner for the license to be transferred to.

Addons may be transferred between licenses within your own client account but not resold or transferred to other clients.
    Robert Merrihue - President/CEO
    http://www.bethehost.com
    Where resellers become a host on servers we own and operate.
    Web Hosting Since 2000 *** 12+ Years in the hosting industry

Right I will pay the $20 fee.

OK, contact WHMCS and pay the fee. I will then send you name, email etc for the transfer. When I am assured of a proper transfer, payment will be immediate by PayPal.

Thanks RobM for the clarification.

Logan, you can understand my concern. This is your very first post here at WHT. Me, I have been around awhile.
    Last edited by Cape Dave; 07-26-2012 at 09:55 PM.
    CapeWP.com

Dave,

It may be my first post here on WHT but I have been in the industry for years and I'm sorry I will not start the transfer including the fee which is not refundable until I receive payment as that would put me at risk. If you would like to pay half now and half afterwards I'm okay with that. just send me the email address to bill via paypal.

Sounds fair. Shall I send $60 by Paypal to the email address I have for you? the gmail one?
    CapeWP.com

Please send to: 180Rocks@gmail.com NOT the exact gmail you have

thanks! will confirm on my end.

It is late, I am gonna watch some TV. I will check computer in 40 m in or so but that is it for me tonight. We can finish tomorrow, so do not knock yourself out unnecessarily with WHMCS tonight
    CapeWP.com

sounds like a scam but please do update us on the progress.

Yeah, I think I blew it. My bad. I'll get PayPal on it. I have a good rapport with them.
    CapeWP.com

i'm so sorry to hear that capedave. I really hope you get your money back.

Don't know how this was a scam all i know is i now have a paypal dispute against me just because i went to sleep at almost 2:00 AM that ridiculous i have escalated the claim on paypal and fully expect to win. I have a long and good standing with them as well.

Logan: the best thing to do now is to transfer the license to him then Dave drop the dispute and pays you the remaining fees.

@ CAPEDAVE

Kindly check your PM,thanks.
    █ █ All types of Graphics & Web Designing
    www.dezinerstudio.com

this is the reply I got from WHMCS about the license
    Ticket ID: 654621

===========
    Hi Kashif,

The license in question Owned-2db343d900c5ccfe5c9f was purchased from a reseller so cannot be resold/transferred. Licenses can only be resold once so if bought through a reseller, that one resale has already been used. You'll see it states on the site that owned license you buy there cannot be transferred.

Please contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Regards,
    Ivica
    █ █ All types of Graphics & Web Designing
    www.dezinerstudio.com

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicgate View Post
    Logan: the best thing to do now is to transfer the license to him then Dave drop the dispute and pays you the remaining fees.
    Do the above and I will close dispute and pay the balance. Logan, I have a very longstanding and flawless reputation here on WHT. You have one post.

Cut me some slack for being suspicious.

It was late and I was tired too.
    CapeWP.com

Dave: Logan bought the whmcs license from a reseller. Reseller license us non transferable hence do not drop your dispute. Once you close your dispute in paypal you will not be able to dispute the same case again.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicgate View Post
    Dave: Logan bought the whmcs license from a reseller. Reseller license us non transferable hence do not drop your dispute. Once you close your dispute in paypal you will not be able to dispute the same case again.
    Got it. Thanks. No way was I going to close it
    CapeWP.com

Yep reseller purchased license can not be transferred.

That's why YOU never buy a license before WHMCS comes here and approves the transferred.

Also the the seller should give back the money as he knows he can't transfer that license, you got it from a reseller.

Well, PayPal closed the case in his favor. Seems he just brought up the fact it was a "virtual goods" transaction and bamm, they closed the case in his favor. PayPal says they will look into it and that will be expedited by others opening up disputes.

Logan Asper, it is up to you buddy to follow thru with your actions, or refund people their money. But I gotta say, this is not a great beginning on WHT.
    CapeWP.com

if you bring it up to WHMCS (matt) they may help you.

Also may want to open a ticket to the Mods to look into this post.

Logan Asper now tells me by email he wants the rest of the pavement before he will transfer to me. Will this never end?

I broke rule number one. Do not do business just before bed. And maybe wait a few hours before opening a dispute But at least I am man enough to admit my faults and put them in the past. If I get a refund or a license, I will chalk it up to experience and let bygones be bygones. If not, I will do what I can to get my refund.
    CapeWP.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast