HELP: Windows VPS

Can someone please tell me how I can create VPS's inside Windows Server? I got my server upgraded to Server 2008 Datacenter so I can create VPS's, I think this can be done with HyperV? I don't know how though, so I would appreciate it if someone could provide a tutorial? I have searched on Google but found nothing :<

HELP Windows VPS

I have seen this code on some boards, I dont know if it still works>> 50discount

@Hejula

You have to create HyperV manually morever you want to make it automated and manage from a control panel you best bet will websitepanel freeware supported by microsoft.

http://websitepanel.net
    Sstarshining [at] Hotmail.com
    Hyper-V / Websitepanel / Plesk / Helm 4/3 /Control Panel Setup, Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting
    Server Managment,Websitepanel,Helm Migrations, Security & Hardening.

To create VPSs on a windows server you'll need to add the role "hyper-v" and have a windows iso on the server somewhere to load it for the frame or the vps you gonna create...

Another option is Data Center Virtual Machine Manager which is commonly known as DCVMM it only works on windows 7 it's a C interface that you connect with domain controller of the server

About the website panel portal bit it's nothing compared to plesk but who can complain it's a free panel with basic features and mysterious errors.

mysterious errors
    cuz micro$oft bought it, hammered it, removed the project leader and all staff supporting it, put it in open-source boat without any oars or that cloth on the pole so atleast the boat can drift a little..

Quote Originally Posted by WebalizerME View Post
    website panel portal bit it's nothing compared to plesk but who can complain it's a free panel with basic features and mysterious errors.