[Serious buyer] Ready-Made Beautiful responsive web design for Start-up

Hi WHT,

Here's another unique design for STARTUP company selling shared hosting/reseller hosting. It can be used on vps or any other services. Just edit the hosting pages and you're good to go.*

A great ready made responsive template.

Features

5 HTML5 fully coded pages
    Home page
    About page
    Contact page
    Web Hosting page
    Business Hosting page.

with Bootstrap, Font-Awesome, Smooth Scrolling, Animation, Valid PHP contact form.*

It has hovering tooltip effect on FREE DOMAIN and the 4 Icons(Speed, SSD, Secure, Support). Scroll up button on the side when you're near to the end of the page.*

gtmetrix score: both A.*

For more screenshot please go to www.kenwebdesign.com/hostart/

For video go to http://youtu.be/-ajlITTOA5A

One-time sale at $200(Full-rights, Yours) only!

Testimonials:

"Ken is a beautiful web designer and a pleasure to work with.
    You will not be disappointed buying this web design. I'm a past customer and I could not be happier.*

*I had been in search of a new design for my hosting site for a long time. I came across a design of Ken's recently and decided to buy it. I can honestly say that since my purchase, I have had the best 'customer service' experience of my life.

I asked for some tweaks/modifications to the original design, as well as some minor changes for cross-browser compatibility; Ken has been incredibly kind (and quick) to respond to every email and every request despite the 12+ hour time difference -- he never sleeps? All this well after he was paid in full by the way! This isn't a case of him trying to make a customer happy for future business (I gave no indication that I would be working with him again), or in the hopes that I would post a review for him. He obviously takes pride in his work, and has worked with me to make sure that it is perfect.

I cannot recommend this guy, his work and his work ethic enough. If you're on the fence about purchasing a design from him, take it from a very picky person (who was very skeptical to purchase a design off WHT) -- this is your guy!*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HOSTART - Start hosting your website.png   Macbook-pro-mock-up.jpg  
    Last edited by Ken Ng; 07-10-2014 at 10:44 AM.

very nice. good luck with sale
    Looking for shared or reseller or VPS Hosting ?
    Try our service at https://www.sosys.net!
    Singapore - Indonesia - Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Kusman View Post
    very nice. good luck with sale
    Thanks bro

This is still available. $150USD this week only. Fully yours.

Nice deal for someone.

+1 endorsement... very easy to work with, did what he said he would do, when he said he would do it.

Defiantly worth the buy Ken is by far one of the most pleasant designers to work with,
    He responds fast and will do what it takes to make you happy with your template.
    I would keep him to my self if I could But,
    I guess that would be unfair to everyone else.
    Thanks for all the help you have provided to Venja Networks Ken, Keep it up man !

Quote Originally Posted by XSV View Post
    Nice deal for someone.

+1 endorsement... very easy to work with, did what he said he would do, when he said he would do it.

Thanks for the kind word! Really appreciate it.
    WHTheme - offers Premium Web Hosting Theme/Template, Custom Web Design and Blesta/WHMCS Integration for Web Hosting companies.
    PureStable - Singapore SSD Web Hosting - Singapore WordPress NginX Web Hosting(Coming Soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Venja_Matt View Post
    Defiantly worth the buy Ken is by far one of the most pleasant designers to work with,
    He responds fast and will do what it takes to make you happy with your template.
    I would keep him to my self if I could But,
    I guess that would be unfair to everyone else.
    Thanks for all the help you have provided to Venja Networks Ken, Keep it up man !
    Thank you so much Matt! Thanks for writing up! Cheers
    WHTheme - offers Premium Web Hosting Theme/Template, Custom Web Design and Blesta/WHMCS Integration for Web Hosting companies.
    PureStable - Singapore SSD Web Hosting - Singapore WordPress NginX Web Hosting(Coming Soon)

sold. Thanks guys.

This is for sale again. The buyer and I had a great discussion, so we are moving into custom design. Thanks.

This is sold. Thanks