help! OpenSRS error when changing nameservers

OpenSRS gives me this error message when I try to change the primary and secondary nameservers to ns1.hostorb.net & ns2.hostorb.net:

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Unable to update nameservers: Command failed: unable to verify existence of nameserver ns1.hostorb.net
    -----------------------------------------------------------

I think ns1.hostorb.net and ns2.hostorb.net are operational since sites hosted by the same host/server are running just fine. My domain is not locked and the expiration date for domain is 2004-02-27. The domain is currently pointing to ns1.clicknetsolutions.com (no longer running).

Any help would be appreciated!

hn

Maybe it would be a good idea to check with your registrar? They might have a bug in the system at present.

Try to submit this name server
    via this link in your reseller interface
    --
    Add Nameserver to All Foreign Registries
    --
    Usually it helps.
    SSL4ALL.com now offers the most Affordable SSLs Certificates on the internet. An Authorized COMODO Reseller.
    SSL4ALL.com now offers Merchannt Accounts and Authorize.net @ very low rates.

web-storage,

I'm not a reseller. I would ask my reseller to try that, clicknetsolutions.com, but they stopped functioning for almost for more than 3 weeks now.

To those who replied, thank you for your suggestion !

hn

You may need to send an email to your registrar and ask them to add hostorb nameservers. If it is 000Domain they will likley respond within an hour.

I was able to edit the nameserver at 3:01AM in the morning. Strange! It just suddenly works.

Thanks, everyone

Great news! Glad you have it sorted out