servers with cpanel sharing an email server

Hello,

I have some servers and i´ve been in the hosting business for a while. Now i see that one of the marketing needs is to offer big (giant) email accounts. I will set up some new servers now, and i
    wanna implement it in them.

As cpanel doesnt have a solution to offer a different quote for emails, and we want to offer something like 200mb (for site+bds+all account files) and 10
    emails accounts with 2gb each (for example) i think i found a solution.

I will have 4 new servers and want to organize them the following: 1 great server will centralize all emails from all other 3 servers, and 3 independent servers, running independently all services but email. I know cpanel doesnt like clusters, but notice taht it is not a cluster system. I mean, they will just share this email server. All servers can have cpanel.

Doing that, i want to set a quote for an account in one server and a different quota in the mail server. So i can finally offer plans with giant mail quota. Is that possible?

If so, they should be like:
    server 1 - great server with cpanel running email services
    server 2 - regular server with cpanel, for web+ftp+bd etc. Will use the server 1 for emails.
    server 3 - the same as server 2
    server 4 - the same as server 2, but with a better hardware and supporting
    JSP.

Is it possible? Who can help me with it? What about the price?

Thanks,

Michael

For server 1, what is the plan for the email setup? I assume you will be running Exim for your MTA but are you also going to be using cPanel for server 1? Also, I assume you will have a separate IP address for the A record such as mail.domain.com pointing to server 1.

Hello.
    Drop me an email at rea11ity[AT]yahoo.com
    We may provide you with solution.

BR,
    p.

Quote Originally Posted by FirmbIT View Post
    For server 1, what is the plan for the email setup? I assume you will be running Exim for your MTA but are you also going to be using cPanel for server 1? Also, I assume you will have a separate IP address for the A record such as mail.domain.com pointing to server 1.
    I think it will have cpanel, so users will have an interface to create their accounts (users will have two cpanels: the main one, and the mail one).

Michael,

Can you give me your email id... I will tell an simple solution... contact me at
    binutp007[@]gmail.com