1and1? cheap windows shared hosting...

a website thats being created as a little project is now going to be done in dotnetnuke instead of joomla.

Now i am looking for decent, or cheap, GOOD , windows hosting.

I have a domain at www.hostway.com - and they are great, though a little pricey.

i was thinking either them again but that might make me broke in the long run.

Or a company like 1and1, but i have heard some not so good things about them.

sooooooooooooo who should i go to for windows hosting.

requirments are the following:

30gb + space (upgradable if i need), site will host pictures, video, and audio files (no warez)
    at least one SQL database, maybe 2 ????
    bandwith, not sure.. it all depends on if the website takes off i guess lol.
    a good control panel for admin stuff (is there a cpanel for windows?)
    Windows hosting, good uptime, not too oversold , able to run a CMS system at decent speeds.. as we know .net is slow already, i'd like that to be my bottlecap and not the server or the link its on =) i.e no fdcservers !

If you are happy with Hostway, it's usually best to stay with them. 1and1 has some fairly bad reviews.

There is no cPanel for Windows, although it is under development. Plesk is similar and has a Windows version.

I'll agree with Jeff here, if you're happy with Hostway then stick with them, 30GB isn't easy to find with Windows hosting at that price point.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.