Recommend tech support company for web hosting

Recommend a reliable tech support company for l1 to l3 tickets and live chat.

Must be knowledgeable , quick, and affordable.

no limits/counts on server but tickets or no. of problems they solve.

thanks.

I know a few like Bobcares and what I know form other fellow web hosting providers is that they are fine. However if I should share my experience I have to say that we tried once to outsource Level 1 front desk support and it did not work good (it was another company, not Bobcares). So my suggestion for you is to hire someone to answer your tickets if you can afford it.
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

If you search the forums, you should find a handful of similar threads to this. As HostColor suggested, hiring someone is usually a better answer but understandably, it's not an option everyone can do.

Just out of curiosity, what is your monthly budget and how many tickets do you get per day? There are some real cheap outsourced support providers and there are more expensive ones, and skimping on customer support is an area where you shouldn't be making heavy cuts.

Let the community know your budget and we'll be able to give you better recommendations.
    [ IncogNET LLC ] Privacy By Design [Liberty Lake, WA][Kansas City, MO][Allentown, PA][Naaldwijk, NL]
    [ Web Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names | VPN | Censorship Resistance ]
    Services provided in the United States and Netherlands with privacy and freedom of speech being our top priority.

There is very few companies who's support structure is the foundation for customer service and support.