Hosting business for sale

Business for Sale

Great for those starting up, looking for another brandname to operate under, or just needing a boost of clientele to increase your business.

Presently, approximately AU$607 per year is expected from clients in AU$ and US$, paying either via credit card (mainly Visa), Paypal or straight into an Australian bank account.

The clients have signed up for plans worth in total 1517mb space and 32gb bandwidth.
    They are presently using (and have only used) less than 250mb space and 3gb bandwidth.

Sale comes with a strong and effective brandable domain name used for nearly a year and a half and 1 months access to the reseller account the business sells hosting from (so accounts can be migrated without downtime, etc). No payment processors included in this sale

Price: AU$1299 ono

Reason for selling: Changing to more demanding work; all objectives set out have been accomplished

Conditions: buyer organises all legal documents, etc. Not included in price. Payment via cheque or direct deposit only.

If you would like to make an offer, ask for further information, or simply inquire about this sale, please phone:

0404 662 998

All day weekends and public holidays, outside business hours AEST

How much are you willing to sell it for?

I think he means obo (or best offer) ... but I'm not meaning to put words into his mouth.
    Todd

Or Near Offer

how many client?

Re: Hosting business for sale

Originally posted by GlennKnows
    Presently, approximately AU$607 per year is expected from clients in AU$ and US$, paying either via credit card (mainly Visa), Paypal or straight into an Australian bank account.

So if I understand those figures you want to receive a payment that is more than 2 times the annual income from these clients. So a buyer would take more than 2 years to recover their investment.

Maybe just my opinion but that seems quite expensive.

I would say clients providing $607 per annum are only worth about $250-$300 at purchase. With the potetial drop out rate and churn rate, that $607 per annum is not guaranteed.
    Kerry Slavin
    Reliable Solution Internet Services
    http://www.reliablesolution.com
    kerry@reliablesolution.com

Yep, you're all right guys. There are about 11 clients (don't have list infront of me).

It's somewhat of a bidding process.

If you wish to put in an offer of say, $200, ring up and I'll write your details down.

The highest offer will be taken.

If you offer $1299, it's yours immediately (effective post documentation of course).

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them over the phone.

0404 662 998

Or if your not in Australia: 6-140-4662-998 (Australian offers prefered though)

GlennKnows,

How much do each of the client pay a month?
    Do they pay monthly or yearly?
    Are they US-based customers or AU-based customers?
    Do you provide hosting internationally or locally in AU?
    Control Panel?

I am also interested in your clients but I need to know if they are AU based or US based.

Thanks

Sorry guys,

All questions were only answered over the phone.

This has been SOLD for an undisclosed amount.

Thanks for your interest.