Merchant Account Consultant

Hi everyone,

How are you doing?

I'm here to offer my services to you as a merchant account consultant.

I not only work for you to find your company a merchant account, I also teach you as I work with you. It's in your best interest to understand all aspects of having a merchant account.

Benefits to working with me:

* Excellent Customer Service
    * Honest & ethical. I don't make promises I can't keep, nor do I string anyone along.
    * Internet & Tech Savvy. I know how to use e-mail, Word, I respond to all e-mails quickly, etc.
    * Great communication skills (written & verbal)
    * I strive to always learn more about the merchant industry. If I don't know the answer to something, I will find it out for you instead of making up something.

If you would like me to help you & your company, please PM me with the nature of your company & we will go from there.

Thank you

Michelle

Hi Currently i am using 2checkout gateway but as they have stoped mastercard i am looking for quick new gateway before i loose many clients. My requirements are : 1. Free or less setup fees 2. Transfer funds to my indian bank account. I need account in USD but shoud also support indian client.

Hi,

I can't get you an account that's free. That's not how merchant accounts work.

Also because of all the fraud that comes out of India (it's the one country that produces more fraud than any other), it's difficult to get an account for Indians unless they have proof they are bringing in a lot per month.

So, because you are in India you are considered very high risk

I'm also not sure what your company does.

If you feel you have that, please PM me & I'll send you my pre-application.

Thank you

Michelle

What about Pakistan. Do you know of any merchant service that can wire the funds over to a Pakistan Bank account? Good monthly turnover, absolutely no chargebacks, need a good discount rate. Please pm me and i will reply back.

Hi,

Please fill out my pre-application in my signature.

We'll see what underwriting says.

Thank you & Happy Holidays

Michelle

Tried to locate the form, but could not find it. please pm me the link. Thanks.

hi, can you PM me ,I need payment gateway

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Hi everyone,

How are you doing?

I'm here to offer my services to you as a merchant account consultant.

I not only work for you to find your company a merchant account, I also teach you as I work with you. It's in your best interest to understand all aspects of having a merchant account.

Benefits to working with me:

* Excellent Customer Service
    * Honest & ethical. I don't make promises I can't keep, nor do I string anyone along.
    * Internet & Tech Savvy. I know how to use e-mail, Word, I respond to all e-mails quickly, etc.
    * Great communication skills (written & verbal)
    * I strive to always learn more about the merchant industry. If I don't know the answer to something, I will find it out for you instead of making up something.

If you would like me to help you & your company, please PM me with the nature of your company & we will go from there.

Thank you

Michelle

--------
    Dear ep2002,

Great thread, really needed on this forum, thanks!

My question before applying on your site, would be the following:
    which gateway/processeor would you recommend to choose in case-
    we are a launching international web hosting company
    we will receive different types of currencies from 3rd countries (EU, Russia, Arab, Latin America)
    our company is located Budapest/Hungary

I see huge transaction fees and conversion fees deriving from this situation, PayPal is "punishing" these also as hell... (+2,5% for conversion, +1% from another country so in total we will have 7-9% fee on each transaction)

Im sure that Stripe would be the best but it is not yet supported in Hungary.

Skrill is one of the gateways im teasing with currently...

I would highly appreciate your kind answer or any comments/questions.

Kind regards,
    peter pan

Hi Peter,

How are you doing?

To explain to you how it works, no processor can give you fees before they have your complete case. Every company (even every web hosting company) will pay a different rate because every company is different.

We don't deal with 3rd party processors, we would get you a direct MID.

That's why I collect all the information from you & then my partners & I evaluate the best situation for your company.

I've written you via e-mail & I hope you get back to me.

Hope your day is going well

Michelle

Delta West Credit Bank

Did anybody has a deal with Delta West Credit Bank? Please let me know your thoughts and experience.