Leaseweb Express Cloud short review and cancellation

There is only one thing I can say about Leaseweb Express Cloud server... The worst virtual server I have ever used, insane iowait with regular downtimes.

I have ordered this cloud server at 5th april. I couldn't find any cancellation option in their panel so I opened ticket at 24th april. It's now passed more than 72 hours after that and still no response from administration department. Is this a usual and normal Leaseweb administrative cancellation procedure?

I think they have a "non refund policy" which means you can cancel but you wont be refunded for the unused time.
    Enterprise Consultant
    CCNP Enterprise - CCNP Security
    .:. Travels From West to East .:.

I am not asking for a refund. I don't care about that. I just want to cancel that server and I do not want to pay anything more than one month that I have already paid for, but it looks to me like they will wait for next month to start and than to charge for next month also. I noticed a lot of Leasweb billing complaints here, and since they are not responding for 3 days, I don't know what to think. I never had such issue with any company I have ever worked with, to not respond in 3 business days. That is really strange and unacceptable business behavior for me.

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, LeaseWeb has a big administration department and we are normally very quick to reply, which makes me fear there might be something wrong with your ticket, can you provide the ticket number so I can check?

All features are very easily accessible on the SSC panel, we also have chat representatives available to assist every day during business hours.

Can you also be more specific regarding other complaints you've seen about our administration?

Thanks.

Ticket ID is 1692057

Quote Originally Posted by LeaseWeb View Post
    All features are very easily accessible on the SSC panel, we also have chat representatives available to assist every day during business hours.
    But not for cancellation.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaseWeb View Post
    Can you also be more specific regarding other complaints you've seen about our administration?
    I don't really have anything specific, but most Leaseweb issues I saw on WHT was about billing and cancellation.

@LeaseWeb

I am still waiting for response.

same issue here - in fact I had to recently pay
    a second setup charge, and another month's billing
    for something I'd already cancelled.

email to billing@leaseweb - no response
    email to administration@leaseweb - no response
    email to support@leaseweb - no response

in all cases a tic ket was open, but no response,
    and as the deadline for my renewal was coming
    I had to pay to keep other services running..
    .. and still no responses to tickets, oddly
    now when I log into SSC I see no open tickets..

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    I couldn't find any cancellation option in their panel
    The option is right there under My Account -> All Services - There's a "Cancel" link to the right of each server, VPS, software licence, etc. If you can't find it, log in to SSC then click this -> https://secure.leaseweb.nl/en/overview

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelhost View Post
    oddly now when I log into SSC I see no open tickets..
    There's a message displayed after you log in to SSC that explains this very clearly, and that message stays there until you click "Close" to indicate that you've read it (hopefully) and don't need reminding any more. I guess you closed it without reading it, so here it is in full with the relevant part bolded by me:

Welcome to the new & improved LeaseWeb Self Service Center (SSC)!

This version of the SSC contains features mostly related to our support and ticketing system. With our Ticket feature you are able to create a new ticket with our Support, Administration and Sales departments. After the ticket has been created, you can track the ticket's status and respond to replies from LeaseWeb.
    As your ticket is updated you will be notified by email with a link to the SSC - which will instantly direct you to the new response.
    When you send in a ticket via the SSC, LeaseWeb automatically connects it to your account. The communication is secured via SSL, so this is the safest way to provide access credentials or other sensitive information to our engineers.

Important: All tickets (old and new) that have e-mail communication will not be available in our SSC. Only tickets that were created in the SSC (starting from the launch of the new feature) are shown. You can still choose to send in a ticket via email, but we recommend using this new feature, as this is far more secure and gives you a great overview of your communication with LeaseWeb.

As we are constantly working on improving your experience as a LeaseWeb customer, all feedback is very welcome. Please let us know via the 'Feedback' option in the ticket section, if you have any suggestions for new functionality you would like to see in the SSC!
    So only tickets you create from within SSC show in SSC. Tickets created via email are not piped in.

In both cases above I guess you ordered the service(s) some time in April so you're still in contract until 31st May. Maybe you didn't read the TOS you agreed to?

As I said above I was charged the same fee twice.
    Not quite sure how you didn't understand that?
    Nothing to do with any TOS 'non-reading' or any
    other nonsense.
    Also, there has been no response anywhere to any tickets
    which I have opened, regardless of the finer points
    of any control panel. Having been a customer of
    Leaseweb since 2003, I've probably seen every possible
    billing/administation mistake possible.

Its usual, how bigger the company is, more mistakes are made. I'm sure leaseweb does try to do all at their best, but at their size mistakes are easily made.