Question Payment from Paypal to 2CheckOut ?

Hi,

Is it possible for me , as I have a merchant account with 2CheckOut, to get payment from somebody who has a Paypal account?

I'm asking because I can't have an account with Paypal, because it doesn't support my country and because the most of my clients are willing to pay only via Paypal.

Thanks
    Regards,
    Yas

Hi,
    No fraid not. If you only have 2checkout they will have to use their credit card to pay you. There is no paypal -> 2checkout gateway

Rgds

Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
    Freelance Sysadmin for Hire - email vaserv@gmail.com

But what about if they have only a debit card? I have a customer with Switch debit card and account with Paypal. Does 2CheckOut accept payments from Switch cards ?

Thanks
    Regards,
    Yas

If the Debit Card says Mastercard or Visa on it..sure.

Not sure what Switch is... but if the card is a MasterCard or Visa Debit card it will work. Bank card wont.

kevin
    ResourceGuy.com - ResourceGuy.com

Don't forget about the PayPal Credit or Debit card. Looks to me like it is free to use, works just as a normal credit/debit card, and it has the exact same fees as a normal send/receive money transfer through PayPal

I have heard good things about it, but I myself have not yet tried it.

I use my PayPal debit MasterCard all the time. It works the same as a credit card, but automatically takes what I spend out of my PayPal account. There are no fees to use it, and it actually pays 1.5% cash back on all purchases.