dollar2host.com and myresellerhome.com's reseller plan

any one know about dollar2host.com ?
    the reseller plan for unlimited just for $20/month

and myresellerhome.com's reseller plan for unlimited $15/month...

any review or feedback regarding this two?
    thanks...
      0 Not allowed!

There is no such thing as Unlimited Hosting as the servers can only have a set amount of resources IMO
      0 Not allowed!

"Unlimited" does not exist simply due to physical limitations on hard drives and network ports. Rule of the thumb is usually to not go with a host that offers "unlimited" as it simply screams overselling and result in poor server performance for you and your users.

Before you get a reseller account, I suggest that you think of how much space/bandwidth you would actually need. Some hosts allow you to oversell your resources - i.e. you are not limited by the number of accounts that you can create due to resources limitations of each package. Since most websites typically use no more than a few hundred MB of space and at most 2-3 GB of bandwidth, you can use that to create a business model that best fits your needs.
    HostStellar.com - Stellar Shared and Reseller Hosting
    Features: LiteSpeed Powered | R1Soft Backup (6 hourly) | RVSiteBuilder Pro | Jailed SSH Access
    Guarantees: 24/7/365 Stellar Support | 30 Days Money Back | 99.9% Uptime SLA
      0 Not allowed!

Its probablly oversold to the hills and back again , find a host that offers a resonable amount of diskspace and bandwith to suit your requirments.

Theres no such thing as unlimited hard drives
      0 Not allowed!

The main trouble with an unlimited reseller account (or any reseller account that promises so much that you're unlikely to be allowed to reach that level), is that it makes the unaware reseller mis-price its services.

You're paying $20, expect to get 1/25th or less of the server's capacity (depending on hardware configuration). Look for the cost of such a server, and run the numbers, without forgetting to include your support and advertising costs, and come up with pricing that you can sustain in the long term.
      0 Not allowed!

Even if its not unlimited, its too cheap... If they need to keep their servers up and running at that price, they would need to oversell, and i have no doubt they already do it
    A Web Developer and Designer. I code custom web applications.
    Got an interesting project? I would love to work on it! PM me!
      0 Not allowed!

i was with these for all of 2 weeks there firewall blocks random ips for no reason phpmyadmin always fails to connect and there customer service is shocking and when you ask for a refund as they say 30 day money back promise they just ignore you till the 30 days are up then tell you your to late STAY CLEAR DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
      0 Not allowed!

Any Disk Space or Bandwidth that states "unlimited" is a marketing scheme. Quality comes at a price.
      0 Not allowed!

Don't buy anything from that suckrs,my reseller is down every day at last 3-4 times ! 99,9 % uptime guarantee stupid ****,they are ****ing liers !
      0 Not allowed!

Don't buy anything from that suckrs,my reseller is down every day at last 3-4 times ! 99,9 % uptime guarantee stupid ****,they are ****ing liers !
    Just curious did you contact them about your issues, and how did they respond.

Unlimited is under alot of heat from small companies because they cannot compete etc it can be done just don't think its suitable for reseller hosting in saying that I could be implemented the right way being clear on CPU usage etc.
    Automated, Secure & Low Cost cPanel Backups (on the cloud)
    For Users & Web Hosting Providers - User Backups
      0 Not allowed!

Every day on live chat and Email,at last 4-5 times.dollar2host.com big **** !
      0 Not allowed!