Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JUSTHOST and DOLLAR2HOST- Review plz !

Hi guys !
    Can we please share your experience with the following hosting companies ?
    Justhost-
    Dollar2Host- !..

What do you think ?
    Am planning to buy a RESELLER but am confused !
    Last edited by smak786110; 03-27-2010 at 07:54 AM.

Are u reviewing them because you use their service or are you asking for our take on the companies.

I am asking for your OPINION of people who use them...
    I tried using google for JUSTHOST .. but it seems there are no any good reviews for them !

I am asking for your OPINION of people who use them...
    I tried using google for JUSTHOST .. but it seems there are no any good reviews for them !
    Search JustHost on these boards and I am sure you will find plenty
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

From whois history:

2009-12-17 Transfer Parking-page.net Dollar2host.com
    The host is barely 3 months old. Finding reviews is very unlikely. If they're the typical host, they're have only a handful of customers by now - and their experience with the host would be limited anyway.
    Last edited by ldcdc; 03-27-2010 at 04:41 PM.

i am using justhost.... and it seems pretty good. i have been with them for 18 months, i don't really have any complaints. they have pretty good support, uptime is great. Ofcourse occasional downtime but then machines do break, i can understand that. As for your reseller program i haven't tried it. but with 75gb diskspace and 600gb transfer for 20 bucks doesn't sound bad at all.
    In my opinion its a pretty good amount of space for that price.

thanks for your comment.... appreciate it greatly !

I would definately vote down for JUSTHOST... I can provide a well documentated communication for reference along with my account details so u can see why I down vote them and chose bluehost over it... someone else account was over using CPU and they suspended my account and more over they took in written that I will change the script which was basically wordpress installation... DONT EVER GO FOR JUSTHOST

Dont use justhost....

follow my communications with them... where they apparently have a time machine, and suspended my account for 0.0% CPU usage.

hxxp://digg.com/odd_stuff/boycottjusthost

i kno this is verry late but about d2h:
    my experience with them is that the connection tends to be sluggish and 1/5 of the time pages dont come through.

appart from that and a little downtime now & then i cant really complain.

their support is helpfull and friendly but half of them arent really qualified for the job, instead of the live help use the ticketing system and check the name tags at the bottom and u get a negative response from one of their females keep trying, the men usually can help u

ive had this problem with having the documentroot of my main domain changed, 1st time no problem , 2 month later it was changed back , contacted support and the felames kept saying it was impossible , they moved everything back to my public_htm folder etc until i once again was helped by one of their male employees wich simply did what was required, unfortunately a month later the same game started again (document root was once again changed back and i once again needed to contact their support services, ofcoarse this time immediately requesting one of their male employees i handled with previously)

dollar2host.com sucks ! my reseller is everyday down at last 5-6 times ,uptime ?! maybe 40 %,check this conversation : http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9861/57745394.jpg

another screen from monkey planet,i mean dollar2****inghost : http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3475/93154308.jpg

Why you are still with them?
    If you are not happy with their service, just run backup when server is up and move to a new host.
    Think how many people share the server with you using unlimited reseller packages.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

Seems your attracted to so-called unlimited hosting plans. Try a non-unlimited host with realistic hosting plans instead.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

JustHost is a sham. They use their own "Best Hosting Awards 2010" websites to make you think they are really good but in reality they are crap.

Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow View Post
    Seems your attracted to so-called unlimited hosting plans. Try a non-unlimited host with realistic hosting plans instead.
    You hit the nail on the head with this one. remember that unlimited hosting is a finely worded lie when you simplify it enough. There is no such thing and most customers will never be able to use more then 20-30 GB of space until they are forced move.
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat

Just host is not recommended for sites that get traffic. You'll have all sort of problem once your sites starts getting 100 UV per day

When I started out in the hosting business, on a reseller, I used JustHost because of their great prices but they were terrible. I would wait HOURS on the phone for someone to pick up just to tell me to put in a ticket. Their tickets replies would take DAYS. Needless to say, I was only with them 6 months (only because I paid for 6 months up front).
    Recently the word is they got bought out by another company. (Last 2 months or so) I talked to some of the guys there and apparently the new company is really trying to turn the company around. So I guess I really can't speak for how it is now or how it will be in the near future...but just my personal experience.
    Andrew Benson - ShoutcastCity
    SHOUTcast/IceCast Streaming & Streaming Reseller
    www.ShoutcastCity.com - Business Class Streaming Solutions
    Price Match Guarantee & 24x7 Support Since 2011

Iv'e had clients move from Justhost to myself, they didn't say good things and the reviews on the net are also not good about them, however I've not heard of the other host so can not comment.

Do a webhostingstuff.com search on the host you wish to pick, this gives uptime reports, reviews etc.

Quote Originally Posted by YaJ89 View Post
    dollar2host.com sucks ! my reseller is everyday down at last 5-6 times ,uptime ?! maybe 40 %,check this conversation : http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9861/57745394.jpg
    In reading the image of the chat you posted, dollar2host support does appear to be the generic sounding outsourced support, however I believe you would be a client most hosts would try to avoid at any cost.

I'm sorry, but you sound like a real jerk in that chat transcript you have posted.
    U.S.A. High Resource allocation global cloud hosting & support since 2008 | Offering both cPanel & DirectAdmin
    WebsitePlex.com | Instant Activation | Alpha, Master, Reseller & Cloud Hosting
    Recurring Affiliate Program Pays 20% of total revenue for life | 30 Day Trial

Thumbs down dollar2host.com worst hosting ever

dollar2host.com

Never ever sign up with them. You'll be frustrated one day like anything.

I have always faced issues with them. Dont know what kind of servers they have, they say that just to add a domain could take few hours.

They fix one thing and by the time another goes down.
    One word 'disgusting service'

Only their prices are cheap, but their service is poor.
    I feel ashamed why I ever even signed up with them.

If I didnt use my prepaid card to pay them, I would like to request them a refund instead.

I am trying to find a very good Windows Reseller Webhost. Please guide me if you know any.

Dont do it.

I have been tryng to get my site up for 5 days. Here is my current conversation.

D2H-Operator: Your domain will up soon.

Jeff: I had is conversation and they said 10 hours... It's been 10 hours. 5 days ago they said,... a few hours... Is it out of your control? Can you not just stop redirecting people to my competitors? Give me something...

D2H-Operator: Your domain will get activate soon

5 days of this... My site... is a redirect page to my competitors. On me. Cause Im paying for it, but not for long.

Just pay for a good host. I have learned my lesson, but I had to take the test first.

Quote Originally Posted by smak786110 View Post
    Hi guys !
    Can we please share your experience with the following hosting companies ?
    Justhost-
    Dollar2Host- !..

What do you think ?
    Am planning to buy a RESELLER but am confused !
    about justhost dont know.

dollar2host is to slow. is not worth 20$.
    try a small company not those who advertise in every site and are allways in top 10 lol.

* dollar2host Fukin theives n cheeters

Hi i am a customer of dollar2host and i am being using their services since last year. but when i just renewed my domain name without renewing hosting account they are not doing that. I Had paid 12$ as renewal fees of my domain name dholbeatsdj.com on 21st of May and today is 5th of june but still its not been renewed. I had asked same question so many times from them on chat every day they just told it will be renewed in 6-8 hours, but the problem still persists. and moreover when i asked for refund they told we don't refund money back.

I am having each chat transcript and even invoice and daily domain name screenshot. I will never suggest you you for dollar2host. They are fukin cheerers.

hostgator

hostgator is best if you plan on using a reseller account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast