Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

US/NL/SG DowntownHost - WHT Special, up to 60% off on any billing cycle!

Promotion Last Week

CURRENT COUPONS

Coupon code: wht (35% off for life any billing cycle)
    Coupon code: wht2013 (60% off one time any billing cycle)

Are you looking fast upload times? Have you tried different servers, only to find out that you aren’t getting exactly what you paid for? Finding the right server can be time consuming and frustrating, but that doesn’t have to happen anymore. If you’ve been frustrated with your server you need to give Downtownhost a try.

We offer a variety of different tiers for you to choose from, letting you know exactly what you are getting and how much you will pay. There are 4 basic tiers to select, each with their own payment plans. The best thing about having so many different options is that you are able to control how much space you use and how fast your bandwidth is.

How much you use is based on what you need; you’ll never pay for more than necessary. Here are the basic tiers that Downtownhost offers:

Shared Cooper
    • 4GB of disc space
    • 100GB of bandwidth
    • Host unlimited domains on the same account
    Monthly price: $5.95
    Quaterly: $5.65
    Semi-Anual: $5.35
    Anual: $4.76
    2 Years: $4.16
    3 Years: $3.57

Shared Bronze
    • 10GB of disc space
    • 200GB of bandwidth
    Monthly price: $9.95
    Quaterly: $9.45
    Semi-Anual: $8.95
    Anual: $7.96
    2 Years: 6.96
    3 Years:5.97

Shared Silver
    • 15GB of disc space
    • 300GB of bandwidth
    Monthly price: $12.95
    Quaterly: $12.30
    Semi-Anual: $11.65
    Anual: $10.36
    2 Years: $9.06
    3 Years: 7.77

Shared Gold
    • 20GB of disc space
    • 400GB of bandwidth
    Monthly price: $15.95
    Quaterly: $15.15
    Semi-Anual: $14.35
    Anual: $12.76
    2 Years: $11.16
    3 Years: $9.57

http://downtownhost.com/shared-hosting.php

We use multiple datacenters around the world! (5 locations in USA, NL and Singapore) http://www.downtownhost.com/network.php

We understand that bandwidth and disc space is only a tip of the iceberg. This is why we offer a number of services to meet your needs. Here are some of the numerous services that we offer as well:

• CloudFlare
    • Litespeed
    • Daily backups via R1soft
    • Free account migration
    • Live chat assistance
    • Access to a help desk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    • A control panel that can be used in languages
    • Webmail that can support 17 languages
    • FFmpeg support
    • FFmpeg-PHP support
    • Mplayer + Mencoder support
    • Flv2tool support
    • EAME MP3 Encoder
    • Libogg + Libvorb support
    and much more

However, you still haven’t heard the best part of using Downtownhost. What if you learned that you can get all of these same features at a price lower than they already are?
    Right now, you can get all the same services and features at 60% off your billing. Simply use “wht2013” as your coupon code, and watch your price drop. That’s right, you can save 60% off of your plan by using a coupon.

This means that if you chose a $15.95 per month plan, you’ll only pay $6.38 a month! The bigger plan you select, the bigger your savings will be. There is nothing extra that you have to do, just put in “wht2013” as your coupon code and save 60% instantly! You won’t find a price this low with so many features and services anywhere else, especially when you consider the fact that you can get it for 60% cheaper.

If you still need some incentive, you should be aware that there is a 30 day money back guarantee for Shared and Reseller plans. What are you waiting for? Give Downtownhost a try and save 60% with your coupon code today!

http://downtownhost.com/shared-hosting.php
    Last edited by Steven F; 08-27-2013 at 02:57 PM.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Hello,
    Do you have shared hosting package located in SG?

-F
    DomaiNesia - Jagonya Domain Murah
    Low Cost Indonesian Domain Registrar

Hi!

Yes, we do, in 5 locations in USA, Netherlands and Singapore.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

i was trying to order 3 years "Shared - Europe - Shared Cooper". Usual price is $126.88.

When i applied wht2013, i got:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms.

So, got no discount. Did i do something wrong?

Sorry about that, I just fixed it, please try again-

I purchased bronze package for my small traffic website a few days back. so far it's working fine. Support team is very quick in responding.

Thanks Ravi, I hope that you enjoy your stay with us

I purchased bronze package for my small traffic website a few days back. so far it's working fine. I thinks this good .Thanks you very much gamesforgirl.us

Thanky you very much We are glad of have you hosted with us.

A few questions

hello Jedito, can you answer a few questions?
    (first time trying to host a website so i don't know very much)

1) can i put a cap on my monthly expenses (interested in a shared plan mainly)?
    2) do you handle all the server management and initial setup, at least for shared hosting?
    3) if i opt for another plan do you handle the technical stuff of the upgrade? even if it's a move from shared to vps?
    4) can i use subdomains?
    5) do you have some caching software installed? for php mainly, something like apc cache
    6) is using apache .htaccess files causing a big performance drop? on your shared hosting, do you allow the use of .htaccess files, or is there a smarter way of puting the setings in the apache conf file?

Hi!

No problem, you can ask as many questions as you want.

1) You have a fixed monthly price, indeed, that's what you are going to pay each month. We don't charge for overusage, if you go over your bandwidth limit, the account is suspended until the 1st day of the next month.

2) Yes, in shared accounts we take care of everything related to the server configuration.

3) You can choose a managed VPS, we do offer that option too.

4) Yes you can.

5) Yes and no , on servers running Litespeed, we do, on server running Apache, we don't, because they run PHP by SuPHP, using a cache for PHP is almost useless.

6) Not at all, you can use .htaccess without affecting the performance (unless you create loops or misconfigure something related to your account).

Just want to chime in here and mention DTH has been my old site's host for YEARS. These guys have wonderful support and work with you in my experience!

My horribly written testimonial is on their page (old site NintendoGal.com for reference) and I can assure you isn't fake or paid off (can I get money now? ).

<3 DTH!

HI. Is it a recurring discount or one time.

Is recurring until the end of this week, after that, is one time

i have placed order and paid for six months. waiting for login details now.

Please check if you already got the welcome email.

yes got the email. thanks.

waiting on my login details still

Please PM me your domain, we don't have any pending order at this moment.

Hi,

I'm trying to put my order through for 1-yr billing cycle, but the coupon is only showing for 1-yr and is not applying for recurring..?

Hoping I'm just doing something wrong! Trying to get everything switched over today since I have the time.

Thanks in advance,
    Eddie

Hello Eddie

The coupon is not recurring anymore, is just for the 1st payment no matter which billing cycle do you choose.
    You can use the coupon 25off for a recurring 25% off though.

Oh Ok.. Thanks.

You advertise 24/7 LIVE support but when I call I get an answering machine, so do you offer live support or not?

We do offer 24/7 support though help desk ticket and live chat.

How much will i spend when i renew the plan in the next year if i have used the coupon code?
    Thank you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast