DNS/hosting problem with LunarPages.

I have a big problem here. I have a .com.ar domain, to register a .com.ar the process if a bit long, it involves registering people, DNS servers and linking those to the people, support people, etc. Anyway, I have done that so I already own the domain and in fact I already have another .com.ar set and running in the server of a friend. The problem now is that I will be hosting another site in LunarPages, the problem is that to follow the .com.ar requirements someone at LunarPages would have to register the DNSs but they won't do that because they say they only register .com and .net domains. If I can't get them to do that, can I use my friend's DNS servers? If so, how? Because my site is hosted in one of LunarPage's server which hosts many other sites I just can't point to a single address because then it wouldn't know how to point to my site and not any other right?. What can I do?

Couldn't you just register a .com or .net domain with them and then point (forward) your .com.ar domain to that?

Steve

No, because the domain name I want isn't available as .com nor .org or .net. And because for the site I'm doing, using .com.ar is the proper domain to use.

For example, I have a domain www.mikescanlon.com

I have it pointed to another domain and masked. Click on that domain and then look at the source code to see the domain it is pointing to. www.kentuckyclassroom.com

My kentuckyclassroom domain is set to my website at LunarPages, but most people typing in the mikescanlon domain would never know that.

Seems like you could do something similar and it really wouldn't matter what the .com domain is.

Steve

I would prefer a cleaner solution if possible, maybe someone else has a way to fix my problem without having to do HTML hacks. Anyway, thanks for the help, if I can't find a better solution I will probably do what you told me.