Need more website visitors? I'm selling only REAL, UNIQUE visitors generated from our own advertising network including contracts with other popular ad networks. Absolutely NO scripts/bots are used as with most paid traffic services.

I have been providing traffic on DigitalPoint for over 4 years. Please check my feedback. This is a legit/proven service with lots of satisfaction from customers. Over 60% of my customers have re-ordered after their first package.

*WHT Pricing:*

*1,000 Visitors - $6.95*
*(PLUS: geographic and niche targeting)*

*2,500 Visitors - $14.95*

*5,000 Visitors - $27*

*12,000 Visitors - $50*

*30,000 Visitors - $95*

*75,000 Visitors - $200*

And more....as displayed on my website.

When you purchase traffic from me, I guarantee a steady stream of daily visitors and potential customers to your website.

The traffic is 100% unique and can be targeted by over 100 specific niche categories and 7 geographical areas including the United States, UK, Europe, Canada, South America, and more. All of my traffic is over 50% USA and Canada visitors

This traffic is from full-sized pop-unders on our own advertisng network, proven to be less intrusive and more effective than pop-ups. We DO NOT use any spam techniques. This is a great method to help your Alexa ranking, boost sales and sign-ups and gain thousands of new visitors to your website!!!

You will receive a control panel where you can modify your URL, change your targeting options, and view real-time stats of your traffic campaign. You can also track it with Google Analytics, Get Clicky, W3Counter, or any third party tracking software.

I can provide detailed visitor logs upon request including the visitor's IP address.

Every visitor is a REAL PERSON that will be viewing and browsing your website in a full browser window.

If you are ready to order you can go to http://www.growstats.com/order
*Just select a visitor amount and fill our the required information. I accept PayPal and credit card.*

***We are a tested and approved service at the Buy Traffic Guide - http://www.buytrafficguide.com/growstats-review

If you have any questions please let me know! Thank you for your time!

Customer reviews:

"We buy a ton of traffic from a great number of sources. And GrowStats is one of the most professional and organized source of traffic. They provide great service and deliver exactly what you buy."
Tom K.
wasabiventures.com
"I bought 1k traffic from you. So far your traffic has been wonderful. I have seen a rise in my revenue as well. Thanks a bunch!"
Armin V.
freemovienation.com
"I have been marketing online for the past decade & I always like to do indepth research on every traffic generation. After reviewing and purchasing traffic from you, the result is purely excellent visitors that really are targeted. I sure now can add it to my other lists of good sources for getting traffic to my site."
Vic Shake
onlinemillionaireuniversity.com
"I can see the traffic coming to my page straight away, no problems. Matt is a very nice guy who is always willing to help, and provides an excellent service. Nice one."
Hector J.
merchantriches.com
"GrowStats delivered the visitors as promised. The service was started faster than other services I have used. It was very easy to track in my 3rd party analytics reporting to confirm the traffic was working. The flexibility of making changes to my campaign through the control panel is also a nice feature and not one that is readily offered by other services."
Merri Jo F.
teeitupproshop.com
"Within one day my website was showing hundreds of new visitors. There's been a couple of new sales too. I wasn't expecting this within only one day. Thanks Matt!"
Steve D.
yourpup.com
"Amazing service top notch customer service. I used Matt's service once and as of now have plans to use it again."
Maze Productions
incomesend.com
"Absolutely fantastic! I noticed results in a few hours. Not bad at all for the price. I will buy again. We average between 20,000 visitors per day now from your service alone."
Marl L.
keepfishalive.com
"Thanks again. I ordered 5,000 targeted visitors and received all of them. It works!"
Dr. Gonzalez
glclinic.com
"I am happy to recieve the unique traffic which I bought previously. I am going to purchase again very soon."
Armando C.
worldcruisetour.blogspot.com
"Brilliant service! within one day my website had hundreds of new visitors. Made a couple of new sales as well, really didn't expect the results that I got especially for such a low price. Great job guys!"
Cian F.
website.ws/cianf
"I ordered 1,000 visitors for my website and received them all. It works! Thank you!"
Hristo D.
my-toplinks.com
"Excellent service and real visits on my website. I've received 686 unique visitors so far. Thanks to your service I've saved money by stopping Google AdWords."
Hisham K.
med-sites.com