Question Anyone heard of Subnixus.net???

I'm working on a large political commentary site right now and am searching desperately for a host... Subnixus.net looks good, but I am curious as to whether or not they are what they say they are. Anybody heard of them? Anybody using them? Please, let me know...

Well, I assume you're going for paidhosting, since I see that free hosting is only offered to entertainment sites. Subnixus seems to be a pretty new company (domain registered on 3/3/2002), which can be a cause for apprehension when it comes to choosing a host for some people.

You mentioned that Subnixus looks good.. can you tell more in detail? :) Because I'm thinking that there are plenty of hosts with similar plans and there are some with lower prices as well. Not to knock down Subnixus, of course. They may be really good, but I wouldn't know since I've not tried them before.

The best of luck to you in finding a host! We all need it, I think. Hehe.

Sandman, nice to see you are looking at us... if you have your site up right now, or have a way to see what it will look like, I think we could host you for free as a member of the network... we are brand new as he said, but we know what we are doing

I sent you a PM...