Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy-T View Post
    HD as in high Definition?
    As in HostingDiscussion.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Oh I was not aware of that site. I will check it out. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    I don't feel the need to prove anything to a mod. It's silly anyway. Mods can't always prove I am not affiliated with a site or not by simply throwing out a domain or IP address. It proves nothing except that domain hosted with a host some point in time or that IP belongs to a host.
    Doesn't make sense. That's like going to court with nothing trying to win a case giving "I don't know" answers.

Domains and IP's have history as you already know. Even if I don't give a domain, I can show evidence that my work involved dealing with a specific host.

Again, has nothing to do with me and our usual battles, but like the other thread, if someone asks your opinion and you feel like company A is a good fit for someone, why not follow through to show that you support company A instead of having it deleted and complaining about it. You wouldn't support company A if you felt something was wrong with it....unless there are some other political reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by 48-14 View Post
    Doesn't make sense. That's like going to court with nothing trying to win a case giving "I don't know" answers.

Domains and IP's have history as you already know. Even if I don't give a domain, I can show evidence that my work involved dealing with a specific host.
    I can easily find a domain hosted with a host and the IP, I can say I am associated with the domain. It proves nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by 48-14 View Post
    Again, has nothing to do with me and our usual battles, but like the other thread...
    The other thread? You mean the one where you insinuated that offering unlimited space and transfer is unethical and I said that many hosts become involved in unethical business practices, like pretending to be bigger hosts by using the words "us" and "we" instead of "I" and "me"? You could have just admitted there is truth to that statement but instead, decided to derail the thread because you are paranoid.

Well this is turning into an interesting topic.

I can easily find a domain hosted with a host and the IP, I can say I am associated with the domain. It proves nothing.
    Your right, although if they were to contact the domain owner or host about you and they never heard of you.... I don't know what they do to verify the info, so I will leave it at that.

The other thread? You mean the one where you insinuated that offering unlimited space and transfer is unethical and I said that many hosts become involved in unethical business practices, like pretending to be bigger hosts by using the words "us" and "we" instead of "I" and "me"? You could have just admitted there is truth to that statement but instead, decided to derail the thread because you are paranoid.

Yes, that thread. But of course you missed the point and in that thread and in this one...even though in this one two other people said the same thing.

Done

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito View Post
    Some weeks ago (or maybe couple of months, not sure of that) I was contacted by David (of fused.com) who claim to have not relationship with hostjury anymore other than host it, about having problems to login to our affiliate program, I was surprised that he did it, because as everybody can search here, we don't like each other, so, I did a small search and found 2 or 3 recently possitive reviews about us at http://hostjury.com/reviews/downtown-host

I told to David that I removed his affiliate account a few years ago since I don't want to have any kind of relationship with his scam site, he never answer...
    Curious, what date was this email sent on, and to whom? I keep fairly good email records & would like to investigate: I'm not seeing anything to my account received since Feb. 2012 and forward from downtownhost. Anything I receive regarding hostjury I forward onto feedback [@] hostjury.com -- where it's received by the current owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-T View Post
    Well this is turning into an interesting topic.
    It certainly is. Though I'm gonna have to let someone else eat my popcorn for me. I have a tooth that for some reason the darn seed/seeds from some of the popcorn always wants to hit that painful tooth. lol

Until I can get that stupid tooth pulled out I'm gonna need a volunteer to eat my popcorn for me during this thread. Anyone up for it?

Chad
    Webmasterbabble.com Webmaster Forum
    Come join us at webmasterbabble.com

It's still alive? Still updated? I though it was dead in 2009 ...

I don't know what you are talking about. When I view hosts at Hostjury.com the reviews are always mixed, good and bad.
    You could say the jury is out on this one or The jury hasn't reached a verdict.

Anyway it's unfortunate what has happened here.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Curious, what date was this email sent on, and to whom? I keep fairly good email records & would like to investigate: I'm not seeing anything to my account received since Feb. 2012 and forward from downtownhost. Anything I receive regarding hostjury I forward onto feedback [@] hostjury.com -- where it's received by the current owner.
    David / Hostjury <feedback@hostjury.com> February 7th 2013
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by webhosting-land Chad View Post
    Anyone up for it?
    I'm ur man, chad.
    DTH vs Fused on PPV Fight Night.

By the way, not sure why you are trying to deny this because the contact was done from that email address but filling a form of our site and using your name. Unless the "current owner" signup to our affiliate program under your name "David Mckendrick" with a paypal email address david [at] ***fusedonline.com or same name with paypal email address ***3less [at] ***3less.com

Both domains registered under your name

"Hi

When I tried to log-in I am getting a message that my affiliate account is marked as inactive. Is this by happen-chance or by design?

Thanks
    David

"

What a liar.
    Last edited by Jedito; 03-28-2013 at 09:24 PM.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    Taking bets!
    I've got 2:1 odds!
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Both domains registered under your name.
    What a liar.
    Fun fact: Many people can share the same name Jedito. It's often also the case where parents will allocate their name to their children. David (my father) & I are very different people -- he runs hostjury and I run fused & very separate. He has an affiliate account in my system and nets fairly consistent affiliate kickbacks, as he does with most hosts on his list. Both of us have very extremely different ways of running businesses & that's ultimately why we split the two up and went our separate ways many moons ago.

I imagine I could explain this for months on end and you'd still have trouble understanding it. The current ownership of hostjury & fused are entirely separate -- separate taxes, separate ownership -- and have been ~3,000+ miles apart for ~7+ years at this point. I do not, and did not have time to dedicate my resources to running both entities properly. I had the option of either operating hostjury full-time, or fused. I chose the latter.

I understand you're still frustrated that when I operated hostjury years ago, I removed reviews that your web designer (that you paid to design your current site) had posted & you can continue to reserve that right to remain angry for as long as you see fit. I don't see you calling out the hosting providers I worked for during those years (hostingplex, powervps/defender hosting, hostgator & a few others I can barely recollect) -- none of which had any bias or benefit from me operating the site at the time & in that same way: Neither did fused.

Anywhom: Stay angry -- it helps distract you from your business & allows me to continue to migrate your customerbase over to my servers one by one. It might suit you well to figure out why those clients are leaving the negative reviews and fix that instead of slinging nigh-decade old rocks on webhostingtalk.

Anywhom: Stay angry -- it helps distract you from your business & allows me to continue to migrate your customerbase over to my servers one by one. It might suit you well to figure out why those clients are leaving the negative reviews and fix that instead of slinging nigh-decade old rocks on webhostingtalk.
    Oh my lol. I can't with this. Haha

Classic. Words from the ninja in the shadows.

Sign me up for front row seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    I'm ur man, chad.
    Thanks for eating my popcorn. I have 2 more truck loads that need eaten. I'm sending them your way. lol

Chad
    Webmasterbabble.com Webmaster Forum
    Come join us at webmasterbabble.com

I understand you're still frustrated that when I operated hostjury years ago, I removed reviews that your web designer (that you paid to design your current site) had posted & you can continue to reserve that right to remain angry for as long as you see fit. I don't see you calling out the hosting providers I worked for during those years (hostingplex, powervps/defender hosting, hostgator & a few others I can barely recollect) -- none of which had any bias or benefit from me operating the site at the time & in that same way: Neither did fused.

Is fun how you still try to hide your deshonestity besides that example of a customer who still pay his bill to us over and over, forgetting (indeed, lying as always) the fact that you removed other positive reviews of other customers, I remember another guy from Argentina (Federico) who still is our customer to whom you removed positive reviews too, or Amy, you removed too, you added it back after that she complained here. I can see that's a patern of you about this, removing positive reviews and leaving bad (even fake) reviews.

This even funnier, because the only place on where you have good reviews is on your crappy site, in all others, people don't stop to say that you are a nasty, rude and sick person.

http://www.designerstalk.com/forums/...eview-wtf.html

http://www.hostreviewsite.com/reviews/Fused-Network

http://www.webhostingreviews.com/fus...rk-reviews.htm

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/review/FusedNetwork.html

And at the end, ran by you or your father, the deshonestity of the site doesn't change, hostjury is still a joke.
    Last edited by Jedito; 03-31-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Is fun how you still try to hide your deshonestity besides that example of a customer who still pay his bill to us over and over, forgetting (indeed, lying as always) the fact that you removed other positive reviews of other customers, I remember another guy from Argentina (Federico) who still is our customer to whom you removed positive reviews too, or Amy, you removed too, you added it back after that she complained here. I can see that's a patern of you about this, removing positive reviews and leaving bad (even fake) reviews.

This even funnier, because the only place on where you have good reviews is on your crappy site, in all others, people don't stop to say that you are a nasty, rude and sick person.

http://www.designerstalk.com/forums/...eview-wtf.html

http://www.hostreviewsite.com/reviews/Fused-Network

http://www.webhostingreviews.com/fus...rk-reviews.htm

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/review/FusedNetwork.html

And at the end, ran by you or your father, the deshonestity of the site doesn't change, hostjury is still a joke.
    My jaw literally dropped when I saw the first review. That's no way for a customer to be treated and is absolutely in all respects unprofessional.

This just in: David is an *******, and has been an ******* the entire time he's been here.

Glad to see nothing has changed.

I'm uncertain you see the irony in citing three other hosting review sites owned by competing hosting providers -- but I must say it got a giggle out of me

I suspect I'm not the only company owner who has stepped on a few toes, booted a few clients (cpu overusage, attracting attacks, spamming, badgering teammates.) and got a few negative reviews. Par for the course of operating a company but that's the nature of any industry.

In the meantime enjoy your day Jorge.

I'm uncertain you see the irony in citing three other hosting review sites owned by competing hosting providers -- but I must say it got a giggle out of me
    That's irrelevant, they all talk about you, how nasty, rude, borderline spychotic, etc you are. They were your customer, you even accepted that on the forum on where you came to try to clean your reputation years later. Indeed, couldn't care me less about your company and how you work it, but it was a direct response to your stupid line saying that I'm angry, probably you should look at the mirror and ask to your ex-customers why they think that about you.

I suspect I'm not the only company owner who has stepped on a few toes, booted a few clients (cpu overusage, attracting attacks, spamming, badgering teammates.) and got a few negative reviews.
    They talk about how angry, sick and rude you are...

That's irrelevant, they all talk about you, how nasty, rude, borderline spychotic, etc you are. They were your customer..
    And, that's the fun part: only the user on designertalk was a legitimate client (one removed for spiking cpu usage -- at an unreasonably hour as well ).

The remainder are all fake (or posted under fake names) and I can only assume are posted by a particular competitor. I think that's what makes hostjury a great site: unlike some of the others you cited there is an actual reasonably prompt removal process for fake reviews that allows hosting providers to get slander/false information removed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast