Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    after install login to whm,go to the plugins,csf firewall and press check server security.there is some security advices which can help to protect your server.

I'm also learning and starting a small web hosting business

Quote Originally Posted by ZappyHost View Post
    How about starting off with 1 month vps (I currently have) then do 2 months of reseller and then 1 more month of vps.) Selling everything free just for learning.
    In my humble (and inexperienced) opinion, the 3 month free hosting offer sounds good. You can offer hosting using a VPS for free during first 3 or 6 months (on beta testing mode) with a condition that if a client is satisfied with your services and wants to continue, he/she will pay a reasonable price for the next 6 months. This way you will both learn and (ultimately) earn........ And those who don't like your service due to any reason will not lose anything as they already know that your's is a free service in beta testing mode.

There can be many options, and there are hundreds of stories from people who started as beginners and are experts now. The MOST IMPORTANT thing to remember (as highlighted in almost all comments above) is that your clients should not be harmed due to your mistakes or lack of experience.

Box Billing Help

Help me I installed box billing and I set up everything and whenever I buy something thats free to test it it says failed set up and when i try and activate the package manual or even delete it it will say some sort of error what do I do?

How Would I Do This:

Make a cutomer login to login to web hosting cpanels? Please help.

I am guessing you have multiple servers?

A form with then a drop down to choose the server, E.G web1, web2 etc?

Quote Originally Posted by ZappyHost View Post
    Help me I installed box billing and I set up everything and whenever I buy something thats free to test it it says failed set up and when i try and activate the package manual or even delete it it will say some sort of error what do I do?
    Check the error logs and paste the error so we can atleast help you.

With a VPS you can only offer shared hosting to your clients. You can install any control panel in it but c Panel is recommended.
    For creating VPS you need to get a dedicated server.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123