Enterprise Email Solutions in demand?

Hey I wanted to ask if there was any demand for an enterprise email solution (webmail, IMAP/POP, Anti-virus solutions, etc)

And could this be a viable business in the webhosting space?

Or would it be better to have it as an addon to a more popular niche like vps reselling?

There is always a demand if you can compete with the bigger guys in that niche. RackSpace, Zoho, and Google Apps pretty much control the small - medium. Of course when you get to the bigger Enterprises they need something, but most likely have their own Exchange solutions setup.

IMO of course

Quote Originally Posted by khrage View Post
    Hey I wanted to ask if there was any demand for an enterprise email solution (webmail, IMAP/POP, Anti-virus solutions, etc)

Or would it be better to have it as an addon to a more popular niche like vps reselling?
    I think if you are targeting local business that rely heavily on email, I think its def a good niche. Cant tell you how many frustrated business owners I come across who are frustrated with free email services or frustrated with courtesy email services that shared providers offer.
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by khrage View Post

This sounds like a standard email offering from any web host.
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.

Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    I think if you are targeting local business that rely heavily on email, I think its def a good niche. Cant tell you how many frustrated business owners I come across who are frustrated with free email services or frustrated with courtesy email services that shared providers offer.
    There is definitely a market for email services if you have a strategy in place to find/target potential users. The number of well established competitors (GAfW, Office 365, RackSpace, PolarisMail, Zoho, ResellerClub, etc.) will make growing difficult (though not impossible) without directly targeting new clients.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts