Thread: Please review

Please review

Hello friends,

I have make some changes in my site design, and i want to know about your review.Please review my website and provide your valuable feedback.

http://www.raaas.com

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 10-18-2014 at 06:30 AM.

2. Your website has extra white space on the slider. What is that? The navigation needs a lot more improvement.

I don't see any need for improvement on the navigation, so not sure what he was talking about...looks like a pretty simple site to me.

Very straightforward and gets the point across without adding too much distracting content for people that are just there to find information.

If this is a new site, I do have to question the lack of responsiveness. A growing (huge) amount of traffic on the internet these days is from mobile devices, creating a new website without adding responsiveness to market to those who are going to be visiting from a mobile device is just a bit lazy if you ask me. Get some responsiveness and I think it'll turn out to be quite nice .

Please Help

Hello Friends,
    I have made some changes on website, and now i want your review on that. Please review and provide your valuable feedback to me.

http://www.raaas.com

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 10-18-2014 at 06:29 AM.

I like the site - I like these clean and elegant, yet functional designs, it looks professional and is easy to navigate and read! At least for me.

What I'd change; one major suggestion, and several minor ones:

1. The menu on the left side; the one that slides from bottom to the top. It's a bit strange to me - first, you need to display all your services at once (at least, it's logical to me to see all the offer at once, not to wait for it to scroll in); second, it happened that I wanted to click one of those link items, but just at that moment, menu scrolled up, so I was not sure if I clicked the right link, or the one below, that just moved up in its place...

Might look nice, but very user-not-friendly, so I'd suggest change it immediatelly; there are 12 menu items, and 11 rows in a menu, so only one menu item is hidden at the time; you could find sufficient room for that one item! Or place them in two columns, on the left and right side of the slider - then row height will be bigger, and link easier to click.

That was the major suggestion; minor ones:

2. Section "Important links": text (e.g. "The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India") should be also linked, not only its logo, so to facilitate use of that link. I see the links have not been inserted yet, so once you do it, I'd recommend using target="_blank" attribute, to open external links in a new tab/window, so user not to leave your site.

3. "For Query" section on the home page is a bit strange; first, I wouldn't call it that generic way, "For query", but put some more personal, attractive title: "Do you have any question for us, or need clarification, or just want to give feedback? Feel free to get in touch with us using the form below!". Second, I guess that asterisk next to each field title means that field is mandatory; though, some they may be reluctant to give all those details when first contacting the company, so you may consider making them optional, not mandatory - if they want to hear back from you, they will put their contact details; if they don't want to hear back from you, don't force them to enter all those details. Third, last field, "Query" is too small, just one line, and text gets line breaks, so it's impossible to read the text I typed inside. You must increase its height, similar to the field in sidebar in other pages.

4. One of the images used in the slideshow shows years range from 1977 to 2000, and each image shows hand calculator, in an age of laptops, tablets and almighty mobile phones; the potential client could think you're outdated, couldn't he? Find some newer images, similar to the one where charts are seen on tablet rather than printed.

5. meta http-equiv="last-modified" content="2012-11-17" Again a bit outdated.

6. "About us" page might include photos of those people, then it looks more professional and reliable.

7. Some references of your past work wouldn't do harm as well.

Thank you so much Strugar , Soon i'll update all changes suggested by you.

I find the menu confusing. Some entries expand whereas others don't... I don't like that.