Arrow

Dear Host friends,
    I am looking to provide web hosting services and need space to sell. I want to sell at very low price with a low marigine but want to cature a big market. My company will include domain registration, web hosting, web development, web promoption( I will like to start a click program and later a affiliate network)I basically need a partner more than a settled web host. If interested we can discuss the prices. If any one is looking to buy a server we will request him to partner us we will make him big. If any one can provide me following thinks pls. contact me at rajivmehta1999@yahoo.com
    I will like to provide 10 types of plans for both NT and UNIX
    I will like to have these things -
    1) 15, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000 MB space options
    2)SSL
    3)Cyber Cash
    4)CGI bin
    5)bandwidth (unlimited)
    6)Unlimited hits on site
    7)PHP
    8)Perl
    9)ASP
    10)Subdomains 3, 5, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50, unlimited (as per accounts)
    11)POP3 accounts 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500
    12)Unlimited e-mail forwarding
    13)Unlimited autoresponsors
    14)frontpage support
    15)Merchant account at extra price
    16)Our ability of giving sub domains (100 MB free) to attract people and we will sell ad space at the top and that will generate income we can give you 30 % of the ad income.
    17)Submit to search engine at extra price
    18)Miva at extra price
    19)Control panel
    20)Our custormors can also resell space
    21)We will take membership of bulkregistration and will provide domain registration at very low price
    22)Our ability to sell dedicated servers and colocation servers
    with other thinks which can be discussed later if you are interested

RAjiv Mehta

Hello sir,

I think you may have a hard time getting Unlimited Bandwidth, as well as Unlimited subdomains.

I personally suggest that you attempt to get some business partners in your local area to contribute money to your idea. For $300-500/month you would beable to get yourself a nice fast 512kb/sec connection on a nice dedicated server. I think that would be the best direction for you to go.

It may sound convenient right now to try and get a host to team up for you. However you must think into the future.

1) Do you want to have another hosting company taking part of your profit
    2) The reseller is going to be selling you the reseller space/options not at a loss but at a profit, so therefor your prices to your clients must be higher.

Also another option you have, is starting off smaller, Start selling reselled packages to your clients. And as you grow and get enough capital start looking around for a dedicated server. Then you will beable to fit the same amount of clients at a much lower cost.

Again this is only my opinion disregard the post if this is not something you want to do. Its just a thought

------------------
    [ Jason Berresford | Admin]
    [ http://www.can-host.com ]
    [ Admin@can-host.com ]
    [ (905)765-8140 ]

I think you'll have a tough time finding this list of features at a very low price - and if you do I have no doubt you'll lose customers very qucikly because service will suffer if you don't charge enough to cover expenses. Jason is right, get yourself a dedicated server and set yourself up. What you are asking is for someone to do all the legwork for minimal return. You'd be better served hooking yourself up and you can offer all those features. I think you'll find your "very cheap pricing" is more than you think! Good luck and let us know what you decide to do so others who have the same ambitions can learn from you.

------------------
    Chris Marks
    KBS Web Hosting
    http://www.netfronts.com

Thumbs up

u can try www.dogma-is.com, they offer unlimited bandwith,hits and space , they offer good help , the problem is their in the UK , but u can phone their number which is on their site and they will qoute you , theyre better than fasthosts

Umm, does anyone here not see a problem with the Word Unlimited in regards to bandwidth and webspace?

The last time I checked they were still LIES.

To my knowledge no one has sold Unlimited Hard Drives or Unlimited Bandwidth T1's or T3's.

Daniel~

FlashTechnics Guest

Dogma-is is fasthosts based so keep ya 2gb per domain bandwidth,

Originally posted by azman:
    u can try www.dogma-is.com, they offer unlimited bandwith,hits and space , they offer good help , the problem is their in the UK , but u can phone their number which is on their site and they will qoute you , theyre better than fasthosts

rajiv,

You really need to educate yourself much more. You would realize that not only are you asking for the impossible (unlimited everything), but like marsky says, you want someone to do most of the work while you reap the major share of the profits.

You sure don't leave any incentive for a legitimate company to help you, even forgetting about the impossible terms like unlimited bandwidth. As Daniel pointed out, and most of us know, unlimited bandwidth is a lie. The fact that you don't know that shows that you are unprepared for the kind of venture you seek.

In short, you are unrealistic and setting yourself up for one of the many crooked companies to come along and victimize you. They will promise you anything and deliver very little. They will gladly make you a victim, but can't do it without your cooperation.

I am sorry to write unlimited bandwidth. We can also discuss the bandwidth if anyone agrees

Any host with a reseller program offers this. I suggest you check. I also, do not see what your part in all of this is. From the start you have posted wanting much and offering nothing. (Something about placing ads in a newspaper, eh?)

Grand plans don't pay my server bills, if you know what I mean. Statements such as:

16)Our ability of giving sub domains (100 MB free) to attract people and we will sell ad space at the top and that will generate income we can give you 30 % of the ad income.

-Sure you can give away the space for free if you like, *BUT* that is only *after* you pay for it.

Go get yourself a 100MB subdomain hosting account, then give it away free. Then do it again, and again. I think you'll shortly start to understand why no one is jumping on this "opportunity".

I (along with many other people) could give you what you are asking for. But I wouldn't even think of it. Not to mention offering 10 plans is pointless.

A partner usally funds at least some part of a project. How much funding are you willing to put up? In USD please.