Dimension Servers Review

I have been with Dimension Servers (www.dimensionservers.com) for about one month now, and am very happy with the service. I am using a custom plan similar to the $16.99 plan. Here is my review of them, broken down into topics.
    -----
    -----
    Uptime – 10/10
    So far the uptime has been 100%, and has been so for the past three months, including this one. The stability is also excellent, and has been at a consistent speed the whole time. My website, which has been with other hosts before and was kicked off because it was using too much bandwidth and resources, is perfectly welcome here! Here is some proof of their uptime: http://www.webhostingstuff.com/uptim...erverscom.html
    -----
    -----
    Support – 10/10
    The support has been great. This company offers a Live Chat feature with real people talking to you for maximum effectiveness. They are almost always on Live Chat so I had no problem getting in touch with them at anytime of the day.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I was even able to customize a plan for my site with no problems at all.
    -----
    -----
    Misc. -
    The control panel is cPanel, which for me is very good as I like cPanel. It comes with AwStats with real-time refresh so I can check updated stats anytime I like. This I enjoy doing, especially as my site grows J. It also comes with Webalizer and tons of other features.

They offer the first month free, so you can try them out and if you like them or not with no risk. Payment is also flexible and can be by a PayPal subscription, as I have it.

If you, as I did, go on vacation or are just away and miss a pay day and you have no sources in your paypal, meaning you did not pay yet, you have nothing to worry about as your hosting will not get cancelled until after either the second or third time you miss it, I cannot remember which it was.

The payment is monthly so you have no big risks as when you pay for one year in advance.
    -----
    -----

Overall Rating – 10/10 or A++

I am very glad I chose this company to host with and I strongly recommend them to everyone.
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••
    | | | |**The Top Web Hosts**
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    Cheap Hosts • Quality Hosts • Coupons • Save $$$

Cool, whats your domain with them.

I've seen them before, and I might give em a shot

EDIT: Is the site down right now? lol

try it WWW.DIMENSIONSERVERS.COM

The site is not down for me.
    www.proxoid.com is the domain

Thank you for the kind review. It is truly appreciated.
    Dimension Servers / Toll-Free: 1-888-750-6942
    RapidSSL Cert Included with ALL Reseller & Ultra Accounts
    24x7x365 Unbeatable Technical Support!
    Shared CPanel Hosting // Reseller WHM Hosting Solutions

Glad to hear you found a host that meets your exact requirements! Good luck in the future with your website .

that is cool. Do they answer the phone everytime you call for support?
    Do you have to sign a 1 yr contact or no?
    Web Hosting Review - Real Reviews by Real People Submit your company and get a link to your site, Read Reviews GET YOUR Voice HEARD and REVIEW your HOST NOW!!! Check out our IT Blog Tips & Tricks

Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru72
    that is cool. Do they answer the phone everytime you call for support?
    Do you have to sign a 1 yr contact or no?
    no i said monthly under Misc.

Just a few moments ago something that shows this host's amazing dedication to it's clients has occured.

I was threatened to have my Adsense killed unless I paid $400, by invalid clicks. Next, he contacted Dimension Servers and tried to make up some BS and tried to say that hosting proxy sites is illegal. The host contacted me and informed me of this, and assured me that without a court order my hosting cannot be disabled. Then the host proceeded to contact the blckmailer's ISP and hosting provider for harassing and blackmailing.

This is just pure dedication and reliability and quality

this has scored dimension servers many points in my book and i am glad that i chose them and once again i recommend them to anyone and everyone seeking quality, reliability, and dedication in their host.

wow. this is pretty good. I will certainly check them out.
    Web Hosting Review - Real Reviews by Real People Submit your company and get a link to your site, Read Reviews GET YOUR Voice HEARD and REVIEW your HOST NOW!!! Check out our IT Blog Tips & Tricks

Thank you again for the kind words. In regards to the person trying to blackmail you. We felt it was our duty to notify you as a customer, and allow you the proper time to take any actions you felt were neccissary to protect your information and account with us.

Awesome support team

Unplug Co. really appreciates for all support provided by Dimensionservers teamwork. Certainly we consumed a huge amount of work hours from them. Always with a smile, responsability and flexibility they solved our uncountable issues. I΄m sure we don΄t have any kind of host like them here in Brasil. At least for this price... Thanks for all DS!

Thank you unplug for the kind words.