Im into joomla services

Hello People,

One of my friend suggested me WHT. So here i am to check out the forum. Does anyone need joomla services or joomla hosting ?

Msg me.

Welcome aboard WHT.

Yes lot of people may be needing your services.

Try to provide best of your services, so you don't get a bad name, people here are quick to report bad services and almost none will report a good service provider.

what is joomla services, pardon my newbies french? ?)

Joomal http://www.joomla.org is an open source CMS, that is not that easy to install, configure, modify etc.

This guy Joomlian is saying that he had gained expertise to do that.

Yes, as Vinsar said .. its one of the best Open source CMS on the web. Its easy to manage a website using joomla. There are many more features that you could use to develop your website. I provide various services regarding joomla such as template development, PSD to joomla template, SEF SEO, Component, module , mambot installation etc. Have a look at joomla.org

thanks, i checked it out. not exactly what i've been looking for, thought it was something else, but thanks for explanation anyway.

So rozha what exactly are you looking for.

saw "joomla hosting". thought some king of a hosting services offered, with some kind of new panel. was right about the panel, wrong about the hosting. see, i'm looking now for a fast and reliable hosting (aren't we all?), and i have something like 2-4 weeks to decide. i have a couple of ideas of hosting companies, but still open for suggestions. the problem is that i can't check them if they are fast. see, powweb which is i'm currently with, is a stable one, but sloooooow to keep my ipb powered forum. and it's not only abroad users, but also american ones.

Hosting a forum!

It all depends upon how busy is your forum, now most of the members here will not recommend you a shared hosting account if you have a large forum with lot of members online.

Speed also depends on how close you are to your server.

that's right. first of all, most of my users distantly far away from the servers, since the servers are in USA, and the users are from all over the world, mainly european part of russia and from the east.

concerning the shared hosting vs vps. see, we have up to 20 people online in rush hour, planning to expand to 50 to 100 online users simultaneously. the number of online users now isn't that enormous, and we still can use shared hosting as i understand. of course, the company i'm looking for ought to have an upgrade possibility, so i'm looking for some hosting which is fast, with good shared hosting package and also VPS package. that is my concern now. we're planning on taking something around 10 gigs space and 30-200 gigs bandwidth, although i have no idea how much traffic we use now (statistics doesn't work in powweb), but i guess that's not much, probably less than a gig.

is that ok, that i'm trashing joomlian thread? ?)

Why do you like joomla so much? I think it's the worst thing to ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by vinsar View Post
    Welcome aboard WHT.

Yes lot of people may be needing your services.

Try to provide best of your services, so you don't get a bad name, people here are quick to report bad services and almost none will report a good service provider.
    Yes Vinsar is right. Just look the offers and requests forum and you may find a lot of services down.

Quote Originally Posted by rozha View Post
    that's right. first of all, most of my users distantly far away from the servers, since the servers are in USA, and the users are from all over the world, mainly european part of russia and from the east.

concerning the shared hosting vs vps. see, we have up to 20 people online in rush hour, planning to expand to 50 to 100 online users simultaneously. the number of online users now isn't that enormous, and we still can use shared hosting as i understand. of course, the company i'm looking for ought to have an upgrade possibility, so i'm looking for some hosting which is fast, with good shared hosting package and also VPS package. that is my concern now. we're planning on taking something around 10 gigs space and 30-200 gigs bandwidth, although i have no idea how much traffic we use now (statistics doesn't work in powweb), but i guess that's not much, probably less than a gig.

is that ok, that i'm trashing joomlian thread? ?)
    Although its off topic but still it can accommodate you, most of the VPS provider also offer shared hosting one that I can recommend is http://www.a2b2.com also known here as a2b2 they have all kind of hosting shared, VPS and dedicated. I am already using one VPS from them and can say that they are one of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ub3r View Post
    Why do you like joomla so much? I think it's the worst thing to ever happen.
    Some one in the world must be thinking you are the worst thing to ever happen

No offense just a joke.

There could be many reasons why this guy Joomlian must have liked Joomla, got expertised into it, now telling it here.

So if you don't like Joomla don't use his services. But in case if any time you need his services he won't mind helping you (though for a fee).

vinsar, thanks, checking them out now.

114,661 Members - Since August 17 on Joomla.org. Personally I liked joomla. I have been using it since more than a year and helping those who had problems. I have been developing static dynamic websites, joomla seems good for people who would like to update their websites themselves. UB3R I have no issues if you don't like it. Its your personal decision.

Joomlian, I got a question, what's the difference between joomla and other free CMS such as plone or Open CMS.