Yes, I hear.

I am looking at a few options other than Blue Host. The license Blue Host offers for Free is Client Exec. I started setting it up and creating the packages and all was fine. Somehow I ended up at the Client Exec website and one of the techs told me to upgrade.

Anyway Blue might be okay for simple low band width static websites. It seems the trend these days is all of this "selling unlimited space etc."

I could honestly say I have spent a least an intensive 6 months either learning or experiencing every single thing that could go wrong with web hosting and DNS.

I am looking at three providers:

One Instance.io.com:

Cloud Servers-Custom Server server.hostpoet.com (12/02/2012 - 12/03/2012)
+ CPUs: x 2
+ RAM [MB]: x 768
+ Disk Size [GB]: x 25
+ Bandwidth: x 25
+ IP Addresses: x 4
+ OS Template: CentOS 5.6 (cPanel/WHM — 64-bit) $22.06 USD

I had foolishly thought that: cPanel/WHM — 64-bit was included in the package, BTW that price is the 50% off the 1st month it then goes to $44.

Or I was looking at K-disk.net which offers either 35,45, to 70 GB storage depending on if its the Alpha or Master Resellers. The thing is at the $19.99/month price you do not get the [ Client Exec or WHMCS license ] which I am rapidly understanding is the "heart" of the automated selling system.

However, I am thinking of going with Host Bill (which seems to be the "way of both the present and future" and can be had for $5.95/month.

Yet I thought I saw a requirement for Root Access with Host Bill. If that's so then maybe I need to find out who offers that in the price range I am looking at. Are the VPS offering Root Access or is this only available at the Dedicated Server level?

Any input form the people who really are up on these things is greatly appreciated.

Also can you use one Billing License to set up hosting across different severs? Like if I get this Host Bill set up lets say at K-disk or some other provider that offers root access say Linode, can I use that one license to sell simple "Word Press" hosting at Blue Host.com while selling more complex high bandwidth requirements at a different host on different IP's?

Does Host Bill (or even WHMCS) allow for that. Also I still have to deal with the domain reseller and the payment gateway.!!!

Please Advise:

Thanks!

I would rather be writing, but I still got to pay the bills, and web hosting or web site design seemed a reasonable way to go.