Good windows hosting provider- Help

Hello Members,

I am looking to have a windows hosting with visual studio 2.0 and MSSql 2005.I donot have not much experience in selecting a windows hosting provider.I think I need an enterprise hosting package.

Can you please resommend any one??

Hi, for both visual studio 2.0 and MSSql 2005 you may need to have the Windows base control panel in your hosting account.
    How to Start / Create Your Own Website: The Begineer's A-Z Guide
    See here: http://www.kidbuxblog.com/learn_webdesign

Which hosting are you looking at USA based or UK based? What are your requirements for disk space and bandwidth?

What's your budget?
    Cheapest Web Hosting Providers ›› DAILY Discounts, Rebates and Special Offers

* CheapestWebHostings.com, Shared, Dedicated and VPS Hosting Time-Limited Offers + Discount Coupon Codes
    * Plain Listing. No manipulation for advertising reasons. No guarantee for hosts quality.

I was happy with reliablesite.net - although send them a e-mail regarding the VS 2.0 question. You could also pm "RSNET-John", from my experience they will answer pretty fast. (sales@reliablesite.net if you have windows live messenger)
    -Mr Bister

Hello

Some Windows hosting companies:

http://www.hostreview.com/showcases/...b-hosting.html
    www.webhostdir.com
    www.findmyhosting.com

these should help you
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Offers section is another great p[lace to find good Windows deals!

Quote Originally Posted by mrbister View Post
    I was happy with reliablesite.net - although send them a e-mail regarding the VS 2.0 question. You could also pm "RSNET-John", from my experience they will answer pretty fast. (sales@reliablesite.net if you have windows live messenger)
    Thanks for the compliments .

I believe the OP meant to say ASP.NET 2.0 (VS 2005).
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Quote Originally Posted by creativeartist View Post
    Hello Members,

I am looking to have a windows hosting with visual studio 2.0 and MSSql 2005.I donot have not much experience in selecting a windows hosting provider.I think I need an enterprise hosting package.

Can you please resommend any one??
    I recommend Discountasp.net. The support Visual Studio and MS SQL 2005. I have used them for my Windows hosting needs for over 3 years.

Hi Creativeartist,

Have you tried WHT Hostquote feature? I would also check out the offers section. Either way, make a short list and do a bit of research on them here in the forums. You shouldn't have any problems.
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

I'd also recommend you to have a look at WHT Web Hosting Offers section you will get competitive offers, you can narrow your search and ask for reviews about the hosting company you select.
    WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK :: cPanel Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting
    Dedicated Servers in UK by WHUK - Fully Managed UK dedicated servers with 24x7x365 Support.

Quote Originally Posted by iration View Post
    I recommend Discountasp.net. The support Visual Studio and MS SQL 2005. I have used them for my Windows hosting needs for over 3 years.
    I'd have to add a vote for Discountasp.net. I've used them a number of times when in need of a windows host and the do support what your looking for.
    -Jay-

Watch out where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow!

Which location were you looking to setup your reseller business as this is crucial to your success. Don't just go for a USA hosted server if your market is in India.