Hybrid View

Prioritycolo.com and Myles there RULE.

Some of you may recall my thread on my previous host, WHN: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...readid=120123. Well, before I posted that I went out and did a LOT of research on hosts, learned to stay away from that ci place and a few others, and had several suggestions from big vbulletin sites to check out prioritycolo. Well, I did and I can't say I've ever been more pleased with the service that Myles and prioritycolo give. I started an ISP back in 94 (www.fcol.com, since sold) and so I know how hard it is to give good customer service and work weekends, etc.

I put my order into Myles and he had our very own dedicated server ready in ONE DAY ON A SATURDAY!!! He went above and beyond what I consider to be good service and has exceeded my expectations in every way.

In short, I can do nothing but give rave reviews for prioritycolo.com. If you need shared hosting or dedicated, he is your man. I know I for one am absolutely sending any friends who want hosting to him.

--autoxCLS

This seems to be the prevailing wisdom here as well, and it's excellent they are still continuing their tradition of excellent service
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••

Yes,

Those guys do good work. I can vouch for this, I have been in their data center in Toronto, and had the privilege of spending some time with Myles outside of work (i.e Drinking), and he is a good guy.

2 thumbs up for porcupine, good to see Priority Colo maintaining a high quality service

Originally posted by haxorboi
    Yes,

Those guys do good work. I can vouch for this, I have been in their data center in Toronto, and had the privilege of spending some time with Myles outside of work (i.e Drinking), and he is a good guy.
    See - I even offered to send him a case of Bass ale. I guess I offended his taste.

Good stuff. PriorityColo is on my list of people to check into and this is reassuring.
    What does one host say to the other? "(HostA) Want to go see a movie?" "(HostB) Sure, can your parents drive?"

I'm premium, and no, I did not have to pay $6 a month to figure that out.

Do they own DC?

I am another happer camper with www.prioritycolo.com

After the move from Florida, not even a hiccup, that I noticed.

Highly recommended for resller accounts too.

Site to test: www.sqlserverdirectory.com
    http://www.ChicagoJobResource.com
    Chicago Job Resource
    YOUR career connection for Chicago jobs, careers and employment

Originally posted by jolly
    Do they own DC?
    We operate and manage our own facility. For some reason a few people think this means we own the entire building, which is nowhere near true . We rent a moderate chunk of space from a building in Toronto (www.151frontstreet.com) at 151 Front Street, which is Canada's largest Carrier Hotel, and operate our facility out of there.

Anyhow, not much of a drinker, but I guess i'll see some of you guys at Vito's meet this weekend I believe it is (better clean out my car haha). Anyhow, glad to see you had no hiccups mark (a few people had disregarded the moving emails, even though we moved their content, helped migrate databases, the whole 9 yards, some people took the 'make me' route, and didn't move their dns server ip's), and always happy to see more happy customers .
    Myles Loosley-Millman - admin@prioritycolo.com
    Priority Colo Inc. - Affordable Colocation & Dedicated Servers.
    Two Canadian facilities serving Toronto & Markham, Ontario
    http://www.prioritycolo.com

In these forums, it's easy to spout darts or laurels for a host without any thought. But in this case, I can unequivocally say that Myles and prioritycolo are a 1st class operation. After 8 months as a customer "testing" him with many support questions, he has proven to be one of the best hosts in the market.

That's no mean task...

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

myles rocks.... nothing else to be said.
    Bill Kish
    TotalChoice Hosting
    Hosting over 50,000 clients since 2000
    http://www.totalchoicehosting.com