Is there any way to start from scratch?

I have had some problems with my hosting account. I have 3 domains in it and they don't work any more. I can't install any scripts or uninstall them.
    My question is:
    Can I "reset" the account in order to have it just as the hosting company gave it to me when I signed up?
    Thanks.

They have to delete your account.

which panel are you using ?

what account are you using ? shared account ?

Moved to the the Web Hosting forum.

Have you contacted you host about the problem?

Alethea,

There is no reset button that I am aware of(as far as the standard control panels: cpanel, plesk, hsphere)

Sounds like you need to contact your hosting provider and explain to them what is going on. Have them back up your site and recreate the account.

I was thinking about another thing.
    Is it possible to take one of my domains ( the most urgent) to another hosting company?

I know I shouldn't say this ( as I've paid for it and blah blah blah) but my hosting company has the fastest customer support and the most unpolite. Every time I have to email them, I fear their unkind-yet quick-answer.
    Weird, I know.

Originally posted by Alethea
    I was thinking about another thing.
    Is it possible to take one of my domains ( the most urgent) to another hosting company?
    As long as it's an addon domain, it should be reletively easy. Most likely it'd just consist of changing the nameservers, uploading the new content (Some hosts will actually move your files for you). You'll likely need to change the paths, but other than that, it's a fairly simple process.

Originally posted by Alethea
    I know I shouldn't say this ( as I've paid for it and blah blah blah) but my hosting company has the fastest customer support and the most unpolite. Every time I have to email them, I fear their unkind-yet quick-answer.
    Weird, I know.
    Possibly overworked and/or tired support staff?

Adam

Mmm I don't think so, it is not a big company, and they have been unpolite in every case. Even using expressions such as:

-I told you YESTERDAY กกกกก

Ok, no all customers are geeks, sir.

Some hosts have guts and don't like money.

Originally posted by sebydd
    Some hosts have guts and don't like money.
    Mmmm what do you mean???

Originally posted by Redcoat
    Alethea,

There is no reset button that I am aware of(as far as the standard control panels: cpanel, plesk, hsphere)

Sounds like you need to contact your hosting provider and explain to them what is going on. Have them back up your site and recreate the account.
    Not true. There is in Cpanel on the backups screen a "recreate account" option which does exactly what she is asking for. You dont have to delete it and then put it back but she will lose all of her files as it will reset the account as it was before she uploaded anything.

Just my 2 cents.

Hello,

Addon domains sholud work fine in your case,I agree with inogenius. But you need to make sure that your host is allowing this feature.

Best Wishes,
    allvaluewebhosting.com - High Quality and affordable Web Hosting Solutions.
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting and much more...

hmm.... what company is that? I am looking for hosting and fear of that kind of company.