* Need a Suggestion to Selecting a Host

Hi Everyone....

I am planning to change my hold as i am quite feedup from them. for last 3-4 months they dont seems reply. When ever they do they say they will email me with in 24hr and then again no a word. Server is almost down 2-3 times and on email no reason or reply is given.

Anyway, I have found to interest host at moment i would like if you help me in selecting best and most relayable among them. If you have some other host in mind please share a link to them.

My Option 1 is : JaguarPC - The Longhorn

Option 2 is: Site5 - Superhosting™ XTREME

i Hope you guy could help me find a better host...
      0 Not allowed!

www.FinishHost.com | RVSiteBuilder
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Blog Hosting
    24/7 Support! | Cpanel | Fantastico | Domains

Dedicated Servers | ModernBill for Resellers
      0 Not allowed!

spend some time in searching this forum and we are sure you will find the right host for you.

wish you best of luck
      0 Not allowed!

I advice Site5. I host with them since the New Year. If you wish, you my find my review on it in this forum.
    Site5 is extreme, offering you lots of bandwith which means you will - normally - never run out of it. The support is good, i have positive experiences with it. The server crashes are very rare. In the begining I had one- then I wrote an email asking for compensation. They granted me compensation immediately and without any discussion.
    Untill Site5 I hosted my site at Totalchoice. Due to technical problems changed hosts. Now technical problem is a rarity at my site.
    That's my advice. If you have any questions about Site5 - you may allways ask me.
      0 Not allowed!

They both have good reviews - Site5 especially
      0 Not allowed!

I suggest you do a quick search on this forum, you will get alot of reviews which will help you in making your decision.
    HostPing - Shared Hosting/Virtual Servers/Dedicated Servers
    Interested,
    Email Us Now
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, do check out what others have already written here on these hosts. They may be a good choice, while there are also other hosts with mostly good feedback.
    When evaluating customer feedback, remember that no host will have 100% happy customers, since some people are impossible to please.

By reading more closely you can see if a negative post seems justified or not.

Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic
      0 Not allowed!

Out of curiosity, how much space and data transfer do your website(s) actually use?
      0 Not allowed!

Out of curiosity, how much space and data transfer do your website(s) actually use?
    Now theres the million dollar question - but, so few consider this
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems
      0 Not allowed!

On my current provider i am using 900MB of Diskspace, 50+GB datatrasfer, (No Illegal Files, just Wallpaper sets, Other free stuff compiled togather in achieves files)... Currently i am running a small forum, about 100mb of DB size, (Attachments are saved in DB).

I did quite a search on WHT after that i came up with these 2 options...

JaguarPC... till now 1st choise...

- I am quite in JaguarPC as they have monthly paying plan AND net Setup Fee
    - They also promising 100% uptime
    - Review on WHT didnt come much bad... Mostly seem happy
    - Mosting Importantly they offering a FREE Site Transfer from Old Host
    - They have CPanel, and offering Unlimited Domain Host.

Where As

Site5 is have some turnoff

- They are not offering monthly payments and setup free if the contract is less then 1yr
    - I read on WHT reviews that the Control Panel (netAdmin) they are offering still have some bugs and some feather does not perform as they should.
    - In one review a person mention the uptime drop to 99.7%

These few thing i came up with after seeing WHT Reviews...

I would really gald :d if ppl. tell reason why not to choose JaugarPC or Why Not Site5... The ppl. who are currently using it can tell me negative sides or problems to make me make better choise...

I can not tell a anyone's service unless i spend some month with them...

Thankyou
      0 Not allowed!

Seems like you have done your research and weighed out the good and the bad between each. You want to go with your gut feeling, if you think that JaugarPC would be a better choice for you then site5, by all means you should jump into it. However, you need to look at the features that each one offers. Also make sure you read up on the TOS about resource usage, since you have quite a few downloads, etc.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, i am all ready to go to JaguarPC. I plan to join them from 1April (hahaha) Funny to say but i want to keep bill to 1st of each month.

Any How, have still 4 days ahead to think find some host which can over come even JaguarPC.

If anyone know any bad sides of JaguarPC please... Share... I want to know every faceable problem you had...

Thankyou all
      0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by TahirMeer
    On my current provider i am using 900MB of Diskspace, 50+GB datatrasfer, (No Illegal Files, just Wallpaper sets, Other free stuff compiled togather in achieves files)... Currently i am running a small forum, about 100mb of DB size, (Attachments are saved in DB).

I did quite a search on WHT after that i came up with these 2 options...

JaguarPC... till now 1st choise...

- I am quite in JaguarPC as they have monthly paying plan AND net Setup Fee
    - Review on WHT didnt come much bad... Mostly seem happy
    - Mosting Importantly they offering a FREE Site Transfer from Old Host
    - They have CPanel, and offering Unlimited Domain Host.

Where As

Site5 is have some turnoff

- They are not offering monthly payments and setup free if the contract is less then 1yr
    - I read on WHT reviews that the Control Panel (netAdmin) they are offering still have some bugs and some feather does not perform as they should.

These few thing i came up with after seeing WHT Reviews...

I would really gald :d if ppl. tell reason why not to choose JaugarPC or Why Not Site5... The ppl. who are currently using it can tell me negative sides or problems to make me make better choise...

I can not tell a anyone's service unless i spend some month with them...

Thankyou
    Good research I must say! Very good points you have outlined. Never go with contracts, not such a great idea.

Best of luck with Jaguar PC, be sure to post a review in a few months based on your experience after you have signed up with them.
      0 Not allowed!

Things can go a lot worse than that at other similarly priced hosts. Keep in mind you're paying little for a lot, and adjust your expectations accordingly. One month of 99.7% uptime isn't the end of the world.

Not really; if you read the complete terms you'll see they'll just compensate you in some way if they don't reach that level. Also, you must ask for your compensation. Again, keep your expectations in check.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, Sure i read that these 2 host are still away better then my current how, which is down every once a week for 50min to 2hr down time. Also no support, with the current host it seem like i send email in a BlackHole :p...

Plus, they havent replied a proper reply to email since 3 month, a email comes i will fw, you msg to jhon and he will get back to me in 24hr, and poof... everyone is gone again... then again same thing happens and happens now finally i gonna move...
      0 Not allowed!

These are two big dawgs in hosting. The bigger hosts are going to offer support that can become frustrating. If you need support, etc, might look after a bit smaller medium sized company. Where ever you decide, make sure to test their support responce, demos, etc.!
    The Web Hosting Network
    Innovative Hosting Solutions Personal Support & Sales
    Superior Web Site Hosting Since 1999
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks everyone, I got VPS Discovery Plan from JPC
      0 Not allowed!