DaringHost.com - Celebrating 2 Years | Intel E3-1270 Nodes | Plans From $5/Month!

DaringHost.com - Web Hosting And VPS Services In The USA And Europe

DaringHost is happy to announce that we are entering our 2nd year of doing business. Founded in April of 2010, hundreds of people from around the world are happy to call DaringHost their webhost. In order to celebrate our accomplishments we are offering great promotions all month long. Towards the bottom of this advertisement you will see our current promotions.

Daring Host understands that the internet world never shuts down or closes. It runs constantly: 24x7, 365 days of the year without interruptions. We understand that your website needs to be reached by the world every second of the day. This is why Daring Host's goal is to provide you with the most stable and reliable VPS service you've ever experienced. All of our plans are scalable. We offer you the option to upgrade individual parts of your plan at anytime. We also offer you the option to upgrade your management plan.

Daring Host was founded in April of 2010, and has not looked back since. We have been here day in and day out for the past year and a half, without breaks. We take pride in helping our clients grow and becoming successful. We are not afraid to go the extra mile if it means our clients will have a better chance at successfully running their website.

Daring Host has servers in two datacenters. Our first location is in The Netherlands, while our second is in the United States. Each plan is available in both locations.

Level 1 - $10/Month ($5 with promo code!)
    8 Cores @ 3.4 Ghz each
    Disk Space: 20 GB
    Bandwidth: 500 GB
    Dedicated Ram: 256 MB
    Burstable Ram: 512 MB
    Dedicated IP Addresses: 1
    15GB FTP Offsite Backup Account (New!)
    Management: Un-Managed

Level 2 - $20/Month ($15 with promo code!)
    8 Cores @ 3.4 Ghz each
    Disk Space: 40 GB
    Bandwidth: 1 TB
    Dedicated Ram: 512 MB
    Burstable Ram: 1 GB
    25GB FTP Offsite Backup Account (New!)
    Management: Managed

Level 3 - $30/Month ($25 with promo code!)
    8 Cores @ 3.4 Ghz each
    Disk Space: 60 GB
    Bandwidth: 5 TB
    Dedicated Ram: 1 GB
    Burstable Ram: 2 GB
    35GB FTP Offsite Backup Account (New!)
    Management: Managed

To learn more or place an order please follow this link: http://daringhost.com/vpshosting.html

Upgrades -
    5 GB Extra Disk Space - $2/Month
    500 GB Extra Bandwidth - $5/Month
    256 MB Extra Ram - $5/Month
    512 MB Extra Ram - $9/Month
    1 GB Extra Ram - $15/Month
    Full Management - $15/Month

Backup FTP Accounts

DaringHost now offers free offsite FTP accounts for backup purposes with very new VPS. We understand how important your data is and we want you to keep it safe.

Server + Network

USA Server Configuration:
    Xeon E3-1230
    16GB Ram
    Sata Hard Drives in Raid

Network: Level 3, Global Crossing, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Internap, and more!

Netherlands Server Configuration:
    Xeon E3-1270
    16GB Ram
    Sata Hard Drives in Raid

Network: Global Crossing, Abovenet, Cogent, Telia, Hurricane Electric and more!

Promotion Codes

Save $5 off your first month's invoice - save5
    Unmetered bandwidth for life - unmetered

Free Data Transfer

Daring Host offers free data transfers from your old host to your new Daring Host VPS. We will transfer your data for free regardless of your control panel. Every plan is eligible for free data transfer regardless of the type of management on your VPS.

Payment Methods

We accept payments via Paypal, Alertpay, and Credit Cards.

Contact Information:

Live Chat: Visit Our Website
    Click Here To Open a Pre-Sale Support Ticket
    Skype - Daringhost
    MSN/Live Messenger - Support@daringhost.com
    ICQ - 633662332
    Email - support@daringhost.com
    NewYorkCityServers.com - Specializing In Dedicated Servers and Financial Hosting
    True Enterprise Service, Tier 3 Manhattan Datacenter, 100+ Gbps Network, 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7 Support - Email, Tickets, Phone and Live Chat
    Bandwidth Graphs, Remote Power Control, Automated OS Re-installs, Secured IPMI+KVM Included With Every Server

What Are People Saying About DaringHost?

"One Of The Best Services I've ever seen on the net!"
    "Just Bought My Third VPS From DaringHost. All around amazing service"
    "Just bought my 2nd VPS. Great server 100% uptime and really fast!"
    "Just ordered a VPS with these guy's and I tell you what I'm Impressed"
    "Nick has stayed upto 3:30am to help me with my site! if that isn't dedicated I don't know what is"
    "Only one thing I could say: perfect"
    "Awesome host and support is impeccable!"
    "With Daringhost for a month now: no downtime what so ever"

Want to hear more reviews? Contact us! We have more to share.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What datacenter are your servers located in?
    A: Our Netherlands servers are located in the Databarn Datacenter. Our USA servers are located in the Netriplex datacenter.

Q: What payment methods do you accept?
    A: Paypal, Alertpay, and Credit Cards. If you do not see the payment method you'd prefer please contact us and we may be able to help you.

Q: Do you allow adult content on your servers?
    A: Yes, legal adult content is allowed on our servers.

Q: Do you allow free trials?
    A: Unfortunatly we do not allow free trails on our VPS's. However we do have a 15 day no questions asked refund policy.

DaringHost vs The Competition

DaringHost understands that in order to make sure we provide you with the best web hosting you have ever experienced, no corners can be cut. In order to ensure our promise to you we only use the best server grade hardware. Below is our CPU benchmark vs common CPU's our competitors use.

(Higher Number = Better)

*Intel E3-1270 - 9,107*

Intel Xeon E3-1230 - 8,422
    Intel Xeon E3-1240 - 7,723
    Intel Core i7 950 - 6,417
    AMD FX-6200 - 6,414
    Intel Xeon X3440 - 5,307

If you have a question that hasn't been answered here please feel free to ask us by clicking here.
    NewYorkCityServers.com - Specializing In Dedicated Servers and Financial Hosting
    True Enterprise Service, Tier 3 Manhattan Datacenter, 100+ Gbps Network, 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7 Support - Email, Tickets, Phone and Live Chat
    Bandwidth Graphs, Remote Power Control, Automated OS Re-installs, Secured IPMI+KVM Included With Every Server