Sale of Customers

We are closing down our hosting side of the biz due to partners spliting up to do other things we have 20 customers that we will possible be selling on.

All hosting on cpanel whm etc and pay 116.00 euro per year for our starter plan
    this is over 2000 euro per year we would be looking for at least 2 to 3 years if you are making an offer, as these are good and very reliable customers we would like them to be looked after by a good and relible hoster

if interested please contact here or pm

K
    www.forumbuddies.com
    Paid Posting Service

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_K
    We are closing down our hosting side of the biz due to partners spliting up to do other things we have 20 customers that we will possible be selling on.

All hosting on cpanel whm etc and pay 116.00 euro per year for our starter plan
    this is over 2000 euro per year we would be looking for at least 2 to 3 years if you are making an offer, as these are good and very reliable customers we would like them to be looked after by a good and relible hoster

if interested please contact here or pm

K
    companies are going for 6-16 months gross. 24-36 is too optimistic IMO. If you are willing to discuss other pricing, please email me at karl @ utropicmedia.com

Regards,

I'd be looking at maybe 11-12 months revenue in an optimal situation.

Yes most hosting companies sell for between 8-12 months of revenue. To get optimal pricing most buyers also want monthly customers as it is faster and there is less risk involved with monthly customers than annual customers. Unless of course all the annual customers renew the following month after the sale ends.

This is what most of the companies here on WHT sell for. Please do a search to confirm these results that I and the others have posted. You should see that this is pretty accurate.

Good Luck with the sale.

Ditto of the last three posts.

Either way, if you are looking to sell, more information would be helpful -

The size of the packages they are paying for, how they make payment (credit card or otherwise), renewal dates, length of service, average support tickets - would all be helpful information.

Thanks.

Mike

Ok guys points noted

but one we will not just unload these customers, we know everyone of them
    and they are very good customers some we have done sites for, some we look after their IT etc

type of plan

250 MB webspace
    3 GB Bandwidth
    50 Email Accounts
    Webmail Pop3 Smpt
    2 X Mysql Databses
    php CIG BIN

Nothing Special you would agree but these customers if treated right will stay with you for life etc

Point to note we wont sell them cheap niether will we let our customer go to ayone even if it means one of us Taking them on under our own hosting
    we have other plans but we also respect our customers and will look after them so we want a good home etc
    hope this helps

K

ps sorry guys they would pay us by cheque but iam sure a they would use a credit card etc
    www.forumbuddies.com
    Paid Posting Service

My offer is 8 months.

Good luck

-Stan

Since you charge in EU, are most customers EU based?

I'm interested, and would like to discuss the payments, say stretched out a few months longer?
    South African Web Hosting - http://www.SoftDux.co.za || SA WebHostingTalk - http://www.webhostingtalk.co.za

Hi

all cutomers are EU and also all companies
    so website is very much part of their Business etc

Stan 8 months not a hope sorry we will come down on our price but not to that exstent will answer a few PMS from people interested but we would at least expsect in and around 16 - 18 months but we will always consider any offer from the right company

Kieran
    www.forumbuddies.com
    Paid Posting Service

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_K
    Hi

all cutomers are EU and also all companies
    so website is very much part of their Business etc

Stan 8 months not a hope sorry we will come down on our price but not to that exstent will answer a few PMS from people interested but we would at least expsect in and around 16 - 18 months but we will always consider any offer from the right company

Kieran
    Mr K,

Just an observation - if you are serious about finding your clients a good home, you should be realistic about the industry. 16-18 months is unacceptable to almost any reputable host with good business practices.

Best Regards,

Well my offer stands.. If you change your mind, please PM me. I think my offer was fair and of course legitimate.

good customers are not that easy to come by just like good hosts now we can all say what the market value is and is not but
    i should mention that we also look after most if not all of their domains they are with direti etc they go with this it not that we are looking for that much not in my opnion but we have not had any realistic offers in public on here 8 months is not realistic so you keep you offer and i will keep our customers stan no offence
    anyway if anyone make a realistic offer then we will talk we will bend with if the service is a good one etc

Kieran
    www.forumbuddies.com
    Paid Posting Service

8 months is realistic, especially for yearly customers. Its far too much of a gamble to pay more then a years revenue and then have someone bail a half year into it, leaving you with nothing to show for them and a bill for buying them.

I'd be a little more realistic if I were you.

Hi taylorwilsdon

8 months is not a good evaluation in my opnion and as the the hosting company will also be looking after the domains and the fact that one of us will be looking after the IT for some of these companies its not case that we wont be around to help with the transfer and change of billing maybe to credit card etc but if 8months is all that is being offerd then i would ranther maintain them myslef
    its not worth the effort of the transfer , i place a higher value on customer than that

thanks for your interest

K
    www.forumbuddies.com
    Paid Posting Service

I sent you a PM, but didn't hear back from you. Does that mean you're not interested?
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Mr K - I too am awaiting further response to my PM.

Hey Guys

sorry thought i pmed everyone etc will check pms etc

K
    www.forumbuddies.com
    Paid Posting Service

K - Per the message immediately above yours, I am *still* waiting for your follow-up.

If you're not interested in following through on this, it would be helpful to let us all know.

Thanks.

Mike