Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry TMZVPS - 5hrs & yet my server not activated - new customer!

Hey! Guys

I bought a new VPS server from TMZVPS - its been 5 hours Ticket : #TMZ-2014-HHUQAU and I get only response from the support team, that the management team is working on this.

Why does it takes 5hrs time to activate a server?

When start is only not good, i lost confidence with continuing with TMZ ! Pathetic !

Wow, give them chance! It's a weekend... You've not been activated in just 5 hours and your complaining on a public forum??
    █ • North Hosts Limited - Company Number 8808995 Affordable UK Web Hosting
    █ • Shared • Reseller • VPS • Dedicated • 24/7/365 Support • Instant Activation
    █ • Trendy Site Builder • CloudFlare • Softaculous • Seo Tools • cPanel

Quote Originally Posted by NorthHosts View Post
    Wow, give them chance! It's a weekend... You've not been activated in just 5 hours and your complaining on a public forum??
    They have 24/7 support so weekend or weekdays should not matter! I'm complaining this publicly to help my friends to think over and then buy hosting from them

Chopra, your billing dtls 100% accurate ? May be they still not able to verify ?
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

Quote Originally Posted by LankapartnerHost View Post
    Chopra, your billing dtls 100% accurate ? May be they still not able to verify ?
    Yes its perfectly accurate, i had paid via 2checkout and have received the invoice and I my debit card has been charged...

I got their reply from the ticket, see below :

Hello Mayank,

We are really sorry for the delay. But we don't have an option to do this for you as it is handled by our management team. Once the server is up and running we will never give you a chance to complain on our service and support.

Warm Regards,
    S. K.
    tmzVPS Technical Support

Probably being held up to a possible fraud check message that they have to investigate.
    Joshua Combs

Quote Originally Posted by NodeWest-Joshua View Post
    Probably being held up to a possible fraud check message that they have to investigate.

This is straight from their FAQ:

Q:How long does it take for my VPS to be fully active?
    A:All of our Virtual Private Servers are setup instantly after a payment is made. Please note that the funds must pass our FRAUD detection system. It takes approximately 30 minutes for cPanel/WHM to initialize.

Impatience like this is ridiculous. TMZ is a good company, and doesn't need that kind of BS. I'd not be surprised, nor blame them, if they just gave you a refund and said "go away" (though in more professional terms).
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    Impatience like this is ridiculous. TMZ is a good company, and doesn't need that kind of BS. I'd not be surprised, nor blame them, if they just gave you a refund and said "go away" (though in more professional terms).
    What's BS ?
    I'm not complaining either, Its just they have not mentioned that activating server takes time, I could have patience if they clearly mention in their website with regard to this, as I have not used their services yet can't really tell about the company, but as i said above it was not a good start, I believe it takes max an hour for setting up the server isn't it ?

You probably tipped off their fraud screening and it has to be reviewed manually. It's a weekend, too. Don't expect an instant response.
    vNucleus - Serious Managed Xen VPS Hosting
    █ James Riley, Founder & Managing Partner
    Windows & Linux, 24/7 Monitoring & Fully In-House Support, Managed Off-Site Backups, 99.99% Uptime SLA, Self-Managed Available

Quote Originally Posted by mayankchopra View Post
    Hey! Guys

I bought a new VPS server from TMZVPS - its been 5 hours Ticket : #TMZ-2014-HHUQAU and I get only response from the support team, that the management team is working on this.

Why does it takes 5hrs time to activate a server?

When start is only not good, i lost confidence with continuing with TMZ ! Pathetic !
    It can take time, like others have said may have flagged up their fraud system, some companies are slower to respond over the weekend, others are better hope you get sorted soon

Quote Originally Posted by chillipc View Post
    It can take time, like others have said may have flagged up their fraud system, some companies are slower to respond over the weekend, others are better hope you get sorted soon
    Hmm, will wait...
    Hope Daniel replies to me as he has satisfied other clients

Oh dear, that's not good! I have multiple servers with them and they were provisioned automatically (actually took 20 seconds I think... shame on them!) But I've never had this problem

What did you order?

OpenVZ or KVM?

Los Angeles (USA)
    Florida (USA)
    United Kingdom

You can try contacting Daniel at daniel@tmzvps.com but reply's might be slow as it's 9PM where he is and it's the weekend!

Give them time and you won't be disappointed with their services!
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates
    PayPal | BitPay (BitCoin) | UK Bank Transfer | International Bank Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    Hey they refunded

Hey they refunded
    They won't refund for no reason. What did they say? Did you request the refund?
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates

Quote Originally Posted by S-Jack View Post
    They won't refund for no reason. What did they say? Did you request the refund?
    No, I didn't request any refund, I suddenly got a email from 2checkout for refund and a few seconds later the ticket was updated by Sam G. mentioning about the refund and wishing a good luck for another provider

Daniel please support, Sam G has refunded the amount without stating any reason and he is not even replying to the ticket,

here is the ticket #TMZ-2014-HHUQAU

No, I didn't request any refund, I suddenly got a email from 2checkout for refund and a few seconds later the ticket was updated by Sam G. mentioning about the refund and wishing a good luck for another provider
    Can you post the ticket in here (from start to finish) and remove any personal details & passwords that you don't want on here
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling

Can you post the ticket in here (from start to finish) and remove any personal details & passwords that you don't want on here
    Well they have merged my two tickets, here we go

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 16:27
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I have paid for the server, but still the payment status is pending

Attached is the receipt of the payment done via 2Checkout payment gateway.

Hoping for a best start if you provide me good service.

Thanks,
    Mayank

----------------------------
    IP Address: 124.40.246.78

Attachments
    2Checkout.pdf 2Checkout.pdf
    Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 16:30
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I just bought the VPS Server, need your help in setting up the account and migrating the server.

Thanks,
    Mayank

----------------------------
    IP Address: 124.40.246.78

S. K.
    Staff 06/21/2014 16:34
    Hello Mayank,

This is handled by our management team. I am forwarding this ticket to them. You will get an update once the ticket is reviewed.

Warm Regards,
    S. K.
    tmzVPS Technical Support
    -------------------------------------
    Feedback: If you feel you are not completely satisfied with my level of support on this ticket or want to provide a feedback, please send an email to management@tmzvps.com with the ticket number.
    How would you rate this reply? Poor Excellent

S. K.
    Staff 06/21/2014 16:38
    Hello Mayank,

We will be happy to help you migrate your accounts to our server but while checking I could see that the server status is showing as pending. So I am forwarding this ticket to our management team. Once the server is active we can start up with the migration process.

Warm Regards,
    S. K.
    tmzVPS Technical Support
    Feedback: If you feel you are not completely satisfied with my level of support on this ticket or want to provide a feedback, please send an email to management@tmzvps.com with the ticket number.

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 17:07
    Hi, i have paid for the server, please let me know why it is in pending state.

Thanks,
    Mayank

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 17:08
    When will get their reply ?

S. K.
    Staff 06/21/2014 17:11
    Hello Mayank,

This is handled by our management team. I have already informed them regarding this. You will get an update once the ticket is reviewed.

Warm Regards,
    S. K.
    tmzVPS Technical Support

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 17:12
    how much time would it take to review, its a bit urgent.

Thanks,
    Mayank

S. K.
    Staff 06/21/2014 17:22
    Hello Mayank,

We have already informed them regarding this. You will be getting an update once they review the ticket.

Warm Regards,
    S. K.
    tmzVPS Technical Support
    You rated this response

S. K.
    Staff 06/21/2014 17:23
    Hello Mayank,

You will be getting an update soon.

Warm Regards,
    S. K.
    tmzVPS Technical Support

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 17:40
    Hi,

No update yet its been more than a hour, in webhosting talk i had read great reviews about TMZVPS but where's the support ?

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 17:46
    From you FAQ :

All of our Virtual Private Servers are setup instantly after a payment is made. Please note that the funds must pass our FRAUD detection system. It takes approximately 30 minutes for cPanel/WHM to initialize.

More than 1hr 30 mins

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 18:33
    Hey! What's wrong ?????!

S. K.
    Staff 06/21/2014 18:39
    Hello Mayank,

Sorry for the delay. We have already informed the management team regarding this.

Warm Regards,
    S. K.
    tmzVPS Technical Support
    You rated this response

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 18:44
    I was so excited configuring new server! Please do it soon.......!

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 19:33
    Is this normal that I should expect late replies, or only this time I'm facing the delay?

S. K.
    Staff 06/21/2014 20:01
    Hello Mayank,

We are really sorry for the delay which is happening. As we are the support team we don't have access to activate the server. That is handled by our management team. Once the server is active we can proceed with the sever setup.

Warm Regards,
    S. K.
    tmzVPS Technical Support
    You rated this response

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 20:19
    Please contact the management team, and let me know why is the delay happening, at-least send me some reason!

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 21:12
    This is so disappointing & unprofessional ! i'm migrating from previous provider because their reply was 1hr and yours is more disappointing 5hrs!

I have started a new discussion at WHT - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1386808

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 21:23
    I have read this on WHT forum, & the post is from Daniel (CEO of TMZVPS)..
    Even i have purchased UK server if its the case even with my side please change it to US server and get it running !

Link to the WHT Post : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hp?t=1385693#6

---------------------------------

Hi,

The past few days we have had one of our management members in the hospital and I am in Europe hence the delays in replies to management tickets. Everything is back in order now.

Your VPS was not setup because we had ran out of stock in the UK, and until we get new stock we wont be accepting new orders. Your refund was issued, but once we are back in stock I will give you a VPS for free for one month to test our services before purchasing.

- Daniel

S. K.
    Staff 06/21/2014 21:54
    Hello Mayank,

We are really sorry for the delay. But we don't have an option to do this for you as it is handled by our management team. Once the server is up and running we will never give you a chance to complain on our service and support.

Warm Regards,
    S. K.
    tmzVPS Technical Support
    You rated this response

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 22:54
    Hi,

Any good news yet? have you contacted your management team in person ? has the fraud check been done ? what's the status ?

Sam G.
    Staff 06/21/2014 23:50
    Hello Mayank,

I have refunded the payment and cancelled the order. I wish you a good luck looking for another provider.

Kind Regards,
    Sam G.
    tmzVPS Management Team (COO)

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 23:51
    Why have you refunded ?

I would like to continue with TMZVPS, you could have asked me before refunding shall I back order ?

Sam G.
    Staff 06/21/2014 23:52
    Hello Mayank,

I wish you good luck in searching for another provider.

Kind Regards,
    Sam G.

Sam G.
    Staff 06/21/2014 23:53
    Hello Mayank,

I wish you good luck in searching for another provider.

The invoice was already refunded.

Kind Regards,
    Sam G.

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 23:54
    Hi Sir,

I would want to go with TMZVPS...

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 23:54
    Hi sir, want to continue with TMZVPS

Sam G.
    Staff 06/21/2014 23:54
    Hello Mayank,

I am sorry but that is not possible. I wish you a good luck in looking for another provider.

Kind Regards,
    Sam G.

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/21/2014 23:57
    I have reviewed TMZVPS i'm very sorry for the impatience I had, things are solved can I order i'm sorry for the inconvenience, is it possible if I create a new order ?

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/22/2014 00:06
    Hi sir please let me know the reason for the denial, is that because UK server no stock or what? please let me know

Sam G.
    Staff 06/22/2014 00:12
    Hello Mayank,

As I have already mentioned I would request you to look for a different provider.

Kind Regards,
    Sam G.

Mayank Chopra
    Client 06/22/2014 00:14
    Looking for different provider is not a reason, it is your suggestion.

I want a particular reason else my boss will shoot me up! please understand my concern!

Sam G.
    Staff 06/22/2014 00:15
    Hello Mayank,

I am very sorry but we are unable to offer services to you. Best of luck Mayank.

Kind Regards,
    Sam G.

Hello,

Sam issued a full refund. We do guarantee instant setup, but that is only if all billing details check out etc.

At this time we are unwilling to take you as a client. We with you luck with your future providers.

Have a great day.

- Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Hello,

Sam issued a full refund. We do guarantee instant setup, but that is only if all billing details check out etc.

At this time we are unwilling to take you as a client. We with you luck with your future providers.

Have a great day.

- Daniel
    Hi Daniel, thanks for the reply.. you mean your system dealt it as fraud ?

Sam is one of the highest people final say goes to Daniel who is normally reasonable but he might take Sam's side. Did you order the UK VPS's then? They sell out really fast as they're super cheap so the stock just flys out the their hands. I've not seen anyone that cheap and decent before.

I do wish you luck in the future though if they won't accept you
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling

Sam is one of the highest people final say goes to Daniel who is normally reasonable but he might take Sam's side. Did you order the UK VPS's then? They sell out really fast as they're super cheap so the stock just flys out the their hands. I've not seen anyone that cheap and decent before.

I do wish you luck in the future though if they won't accept you
    What if I take the USA server?

There were various reasons for our decision. We wish you best of luck.

- Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    There were various reasons for our decision. We wish you best of luck.

- Daniel
    Can you please put up the reason here Daniel?
    So that I can take care in future...if you don't mind...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast