Customized Search Engine Optimization Report - $10

This Search Engine Optimization Report has a lot of details on how you can improve your Search Engine Ranking. It is not a guarantee of top 10 placement, but it will tell you what steps you can take to improve your website for better search engine placement.

Please keep in mind, I am not an SEO expert. I am simply a webmaster looking for a better way to improve my own Search Engine Placement. I purchased some rather expensive software that really does a good job of analyzing my websites in an effort to optimize them for search engine placement. I simply would like to defray some of the cost and help out others for a reasonable price.

Fee: $10 per report

Included:

One set of keywords on one search engine for one of your domains.
    A side by side comparison of your website against the top 10 websites in the search engine for the keywords of your choice.

Report Format: HTML or PDF.

Here is an example from a site I am currently building for my own use.

Keywords: Radio Station Directory
    Search Engine: Google

PDF Example Report

If you are interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

(My apologies to the other SEO post. I was writting this post offline before I saw his post. I wish him lots of luck.)
    Atomm Nihilo | GamersRadio.com | Joomla Game Templates
    Arcade Games Directory |RTFG.net - Read The Fing Google!

hehe cool thats the output of Internet Business Promoter http://www.axandra-web-site-promotio...m/download.htm