Free nameservers with NS record

Hello ppl. Currently I'm using name.com for my domains and my host for my main domain, both of them have NS.

I'm planning on transfering some to Namecheap, but it doesn't allow NS records.

Is there any free service that allows it? None that I known allow. Currently NS can be replaced by CNAME, but maybe on the future I may need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari View Post
    Hello ppl. Currently I'm using name.com for my domains and my host for my main domain, both of them have NS.

I'm planning on transfering some to Namecheap, but it doesn't allow NS records.

Is there any free service that allows it? None that I known allow. Currently NS can be replaced by CNAME, but maybe on the future I may need it.
    Hello Hikari,

We certainly do allow you to both set and register your own nameservers for any domains registered with us. If you want any further details, please feel free to submit a ticket to our support team and we can provide you with them.
    Richard Kirkendall
    NameCheap.com

Yeah if needed I will use third party nameservers. The problem is that I need ones that accept NS records.

My idea is to config some sobdomains manually and redirect *.domain.com to my host nameservers. With that I have full control of DNS configs and still can have the praticity of cPanel automatic configs when useful.

For NS records use freedns.afraid.org?
    All premium pay DNS services provide NS records as well, but for free just use freedns.

coax tnx for the tip! This freedns.afraid.org seems very complete for a free service.

Is it reliable? Is there any important limitation I should know, like maximum domains and subdomains available?