Hybrid View

Help Acquiring Domain Name

I waited for a couple months for the domain blackzero.com to become free and the second it did someone else registered it. If you go to the site, it has one of SEDO's (domain auction) bookmark pages, however when I log into SEDO and search for it, it does not show up in their systems.

I really really really want this domain name and can't figure out whats the best way to go about getting it. I've done a whois and emailed the register about it, but didn't receive a response. And I'm not interested in paying the $100 or so to hire a broker.

Any suggestions on what I should do???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    I waited for a couple months for the domain blackzero.com to become free and the second it did someone else registered it. If you go to the site, it has one of SEDO's (domain auction) bookmark pages, however when I log into SEDO and search for it, it does not show up in their systems.

I really really really want this domain name and can't figure out whats the best way to go about getting it. I've done a whois and emailed the register about it, but didn't receive a response. And I'm not interested in paying the $100 or so to hire a broker.

Any suggestions on what I should do???

Thanks
    Consider 'black-zero.com', 'blackzero.net', 'zeroblack.com' or a 'cc' version, like blackzero.co.uk.
    These[if there available] or other 'versions' of the domain, will be much easier to reg. from new, that to spend time & money on a name that 'slipped away'.

Hope that may be of some help, or provoke some thoughts for you.

Well I already own the domain blackzero.org ... and I have a demo community set up, but I don't want to actually launch it until I get the blackzero.com domain. I'm willing to spend hundreds of dollars for this domain if thats what it takes.

Blackzero, hopefuly an 'expert' will post with some more suitable guidance for you, what I can say is, Do Not contact the 'owner' to frequantly, you'l just hike the price up, IF it's even 'for sale'.

I'm wondering, if using the url here at WHT, might also make it seem more marketable, than if the url wasn't used, same with your WHT name pos. ?
    I'm prob. tired & getting paranoid for you.

Wait & see what overs say/suggest.

Good Luck

WHOIS says the domain is owned by BWI Domains in the Cayman Islands. As a poster at Dnforum recently said ....Cayman Islands is usually domain code for "don't bug me, it's not for sale, and NO I don't pay taxes."

black zero i can help you out. PM me.

Thanks

P.S i am new to this forum. dont know if PM is legal here or not. I havnt seen pm button yet .

Quote Originally Posted by ankur sharma View Post
    P.S i am new to this forum. dont know if PM is legal here or not. I havnt seen pm button yet .
    PM is only allowed after five posts.

And this here is a discussion board, so discuss publicly and help everyone.
    If you want to sell your services, go to the advertising section.

Quote Originally Posted by ankur sharma View Post
    black zero i can help you out. PM me.

Thanks

I would think twice ...
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

If you are interested to purchase the domain name from the current owner, then you need to.... contact the current owner.

There is no way around this.

If they are interested to sell the domain, then they will reply to you. Otherwise... you need to accept that you will not be getting the domain.

It's really as simple as that.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!