Thread: Jerks unlimited

I hope this is the proper place for this thread. If not admin, please remove this topic.

I have read the topic about hostmatters.com. Yes I am biased because my impression is, Annette is a very honest and gentle person.

Since some jerk(s) needed to be in this thread as they need to be everywhere without having to offer something other than poison, I came to some questions. The most important of them are:

- Where do jerks come from?
    - Where are jerks going to?
    - What expect jerks from life?
    - Is there any hope for jerks?
    - Do jerks live longer than average non-jerk people?
    - Can jerks laugh?
    - Do jerks have a mom?
    - **** happens. Do jerks just happen too?

Every answer is honestly appreciated.

kosmo
      0 Not allowed!

"You must admit you have said domething that are not needed".

Your typing and grammar skills are outstanding.

It was "admin" that started attacking me without need or prompting. And I will actually be paying him a visit very soon to see if he dares call me that to my face.
      0 Not allowed!

Wink

Okay maybe a little harsh since you have now made two valuable posts (merchant accounts and below10host), but most people still hate your guts (self included), you don't seem to realise how many people you've pissed off and even now that you've sold your company you still won't offer an apology or even admit that TrueHosting had any problems. The longer you go on denying and dragging down other business the more people are going to hate you (self included). I'll leave it at that on this matter.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 08-13-2000).]
      0 Not allowed!

Can you not grow up?

You are providing that you are stupid little kid. If you wish to call me a jerk then let me know and I will visit your house one day and you can say it to my face.

If you cannot handle this, then shut up.
      0 Not allowed!

Wowsers didnt expect that from Admin but i agree Davey is a Jerk and you can come to my FLAT and ill say it to your face .
      0 Not allowed!

You are a complete loser.

Go back to your hole.
      0 Not allowed!

My Hole ? sorry i do not have one of them i do however have a major hangover .

0 Not allowed!

Davey, Were u dropped as a baby? You must admit you have said domething that are not needed. Besides this is a site for general topics not the Jerry Springer Show!!!
      0 Not allowed!

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY

Can you tell that i have nothing better todo on a sunday than watch jerry cos im watching him now .
      0 Not allowed!

*pout* how come admin gets the honour of a visit and not me. Admin give him a punch from me.
      0 Not allowed!

Hm,

some experts please inform me if 216.112.42.60 belongs to an anonymizing service named COTSE. It would be very interesting to know if harassment belongs to COTSEs acceptable use of their services.

kosmo

[This message has been edited by kosmo (edited 08-13-2000).]
      0 Not allowed!

Kosmo. That Ip belongs to Concentric Network Corporation, but COTSE might be using their services.

T-bear
      0 Not allowed!

Taxibear,

I have absolutely no idea how this can be found out correctly. But I know following service:
    http://www.catechnologies.com/davidl.../nslookup.html

I selected the second option (lookup name given a number), then entered this IP in the Name/Number argument and ns.internic.net as nameserver.

Here are the results:
    NSLookup Query Results
    60.42.112.216.in-addr.arpa canonical name = 60.56/29.42.112.216.in-addr.arpa
    60.56/29.42.112.216.in-addr.arpa name = anon.cotse.com
    56/29.42.112.216.in-addr.arpa nameserver = skg-sol.cotse.com

kosmo

0 Not allowed!

You are on the money!
    I did a traceroute on 216.112.42.60 and found the last two hops to be: w025.z216112040.bos-ma.dsl.cnc.net (Concentric Network) and
    anon.cotse.com (COTSE), the anonymizing server.

It is very likely COTSE is being used.

T-beae
      0 Not allowed!

Angry

Davey, you answered my question for me, you were dropped(repeatly). I think you need to be banned from here because no one is taking a swipe at you. Lay off the hard liquor in the morning. I mean when the Admin has your name on the link to General Conversation to limit yourself, you should, this is his forum,not yours. I see you have quite down since the ip has been threaten.
      0 Not allowed!

Did you not read the comment posted by the idiotic admin?

Learn to read properly.

"I see you have quite down since the ip has been threaten"

What are you talking about??
      0 Not allowed!

Ok, you dont know when to shut up!!. I thought I had a big mouth. I dont want to argue especailly at such a good forum.

[This message has been edited by TheComputerGuy (edited 08-13-2000).]
      0 Not allowed!

Okay maybe a little harsh since you have now made two valuable posts (merchant accounts and below10host), but most people still hate your guts (self included), you don't seem to realise how many people you've pissed off and even now that you've sold your company you still won't offer an apology or even admit that TrueHosting had any problems. The longer you go on denying and dragging down other business such as hostmatters.com the more people are going to hate you (self included). I'll leave it at that on this matter, btw your threats as ever are always ignored, you're not above the law.
      0 Not allowed!