is any one advertising with Google Adwords

is any one their advertising with Google adwords ?

i would like to know what is the response

and how much to spent for advertising

relay soon .....

Well I use AdWords, but I dont understand your question.
    Jaan Kanellis | iNET Interactive

Ads With Google Adwords make some Sucess

yes I use google adwords

I think he wanted to know what kind of money you're putting into it and what kind of results you're seeing.

-Chris

i think its free..
    try to read their rules
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

7. The amount you need to spend on Google Adwords advertising depends on the keywords you choose to promote. But it is highly recommended to have proper awareness of using adwords effectively as using the adwords the wrong way without working out ROI's etc. can make a hole in your pocket.

I would suggest you to read very carefully Adwords program. Once you start advertising, you'd need to monitor your campaigns and to exclude sites that send low quality traffic.

Don't go fo high bids but make your descriptions interesting so more poeple to click on them. This way you can lower the price per click.
    DawHB.com - Web Hosting Blog | VPSHostDir.com - VPS Hosting Media

We use Good Adwords, targeted words and niche words campaigns can bring decent quality traffic although those with big pockets can place bigger bids. The quality of traffic is a mixed bag and I doubt if many members will share how much they throw into pay per click marketing.
    HostDemon.net - Web Hosting & Design Solutions at Sinful Prices!
    30 Day Money Back | 24/7 Support | No Overselling | Instant Backups | 99.9% uptime | Adult Websites Allowed
    Official Twitter Stream- Check it out and consider following us!

I won't throw in specific numbers, but I have clients that range from $10/mo - $10,000/mo. And the company I work for has clients ranging from $100/mo - over $90k/mo.

Its a mix bag. As long as your ROI is good, adwords works great. But if your selling something at lets say $50.00 and it costs you $40.00 to advertise before you get a customer, adwords might not be for you. Unless you are happy with $5.00, and/or if you are selling in bulk.

Now I do have a friend who only makes $0.03 - $0.75. But he is doing a referral service. He spends on average $0.35 per keyword which he gets between $0.38 - $1.00(or so) per traffic. So its not a lot, but considering he gets roughly 12,000 clicks per day that is a nice little $480.00 profit without doing much of anything.
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)

AdWords is good if you make some decent profit since to get the quality clicks it does cost a bit of money.
    TM Hosting
    http://www.tmhosting.net
    DDOS Firewalled Dedicated Servers
    Offering Semi-Managed services since 2003

yes I use google adwords and the response is so-so, could be better in general im not impressed with google adwords, but its better than nothing.
    Visit today: PHP and Design Talk, Tutorials & Discussion
    http://www.goodphptutorials.com/

Quote Originally Posted by websoltech View Post
    yes I use google adwords and the response is so-so, could be better in general im not impressed with google adwords, but its better than nothing.
    hmmm. I dont deal in so-so with PPC spend. Either AdWords makes you money or not. If it does you keep using it. if it doesnt then you stop.
    Jaan Kanellis | iNET Interactive