I Need Reseller Hosting

Hi. I just learned my lesson when it comes to cheap reseller web hosts that oversells badly. Luckily, I bought a reseller from catsnine, very nice hosting services . But they do not offer master reseller, they might once cpanel release an official plugin.

Anyway, can anyone of you please recommend a reseller host that allows me to create reseller accounts? The ability to create a maximum of 5 reseller accounts. I do not need WHMCS or any billing softwares. Cpanel with Softaculous should be fine for me. Also, a host with great uptime please.

My budget would be around $10-$14/month

Thank you!

hi

WHM/CPanel does not support sub-reseller hosting, there is 3rd party addons but i am not too sure how it would effect the servers performance.

Would you not upgrade to a VPS where you would be root user then you can create proper reseller accounts.
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

I agree with CyberHostPro

cpanel is likely never to make such a plug in so you may be waiting a while
    there should be plenty that offer what you want
    you budget seems reasonable

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130

I recommend for you that if you want to sell reseller accounts (which cPanel does not automatically make), just find a free or cheap order system to use. At the very least, it will make it easier for you to manage your clients.

Otherwise, you can find many hosts that offer what you need - cPanel, Softaculous, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ang C View Post
    Hi. I just learned my lesson when it comes to cheap reseller web hosts that oversells badly. Luckily, I bought a reseller from catsnine, very nice hosting services . But they do not offer master reseller, they might once cpanel release an official plugin.

Anyway, can anyone of you please recommend a reseller host that allows me to create reseller accounts? The ability to create a maximum of 5 reseller accounts. I do not need WHMCS or any billing softwares. Cpanel with Softaculous should be fine for me. Also, a host with great uptime please.

My budget would be around $10-$14/month

Thank you!
    In all honesty if you are looking to offer reseller services, your best option will probably be to set-up a VPS. However that will probably well out of your budget.

If you cant afford a VPS right now, your best bet will be to just stick to offering shared web hosting until you can afford to upgrade, otherwise you are going to continue to find your-self in the same scenario.
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

You would be best off using a VPS or Dedicated server from the start for offering Reseller accounts as you will get much better uptime/performance, etc. If you use crappy Master Reseller accounts you may have clients leave really quick.

If a VPS/Dedicated server is out of your budget you should stick to offering standard cPanel hosting accounts only, at least until you can afford to upgrade.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Hi Ang C,

You said you learned your lesson, but you wanted to get a Reseller account that would allow you to create reseller accounts fro $14/month. This is not possible, I'm afraid... at least it is not reasonable. If you want to provide Reseller Hosting, my advise is to go and get a stable VPS or a dedicated server.
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

Do you have any disk space/bandwidth requirements?
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Quote Originally Posted by HostColor View Post
    You said you learned your lesson, but you wanted to get a Reseller account that would allow you to create reseller accounts fro $14/month. This is not possible, I'm afraid... at least it is not reasonable. If you want to provide Reseller Hosting, my advise is to go and get a stable VPS or a dedicated server.
    $14 budget is not enough to find a VPS with decent specs for selling hosting.
    If he could find one, it would be another bad experience about overselling (VPS overselling this time).
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

You should be aiming for around $30 minimum for a reasonable VPS to get you started.

Quote Originally Posted by HostColor View Post
    ...but you wanted to get a Reseller account that would allow you to create reseller accounts fro $14/month. This is not possible, I'm afraid... at least it is not reasonable.
    I also suggest to stay away from Master (or Alpha) reseller accounts.

Out of curiosity I ordered one cheap Alpha Reseller Account from a quite new webhost that was posted at WHT. The price was very low but the regular price on their website was quite reasonable.

And the performance is not that good. Although the hard disc is at only 20% at the moment, most of the time the server load is between 5 and 20 with 4 CPUs. Just now the server load even reached 25 and stayed there for some time.

You may find a reliable Master Reseller Account but most likely not for $10 to $14. Try to increase your budget and find a reasonable priced VPS.

Tom Tomson
    IP.MN - the fast and easy way to check your IP Number

Reseller VS Vps... It can be a difficult decision.

But here are a few things to think about. With a Reseller account you don't have a worry about a server being down in the middle of the night, well you might but someone else is going to be fixing it. With a reseller account you may be limited to your available options.

With a VPS you are going to have ultimate control however with that control also comes with responsibility. And shedding that extra responsibility is usually going to cost you more per month than is in your budget.

Try to pick a reseller that has been around a long time. Look in the hosting advertising this forum offers.

If you are looking for a master reseller plan, I would highly recommend that you raise your budget
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Take a look at K-Disk Networks (www.k-disk.net). I think they offer what your looking for in your budget. Good luck!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by kytech View Post
    Take a look at K-Disk Networks (www.k-disk.net). I think they offer what your looking for in your budget. Good luck!
    Yes. K-dsik.net is very popular in this field and they have a lot of positive reviews at WHT. You should go with them.
    HostinPK.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting
    cPanel/CWP | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept PayPal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, and Bank payments