Hybrid View

Are You A Website Designer Looking for Hosting?

Hello,

I want to team up with a busy website designer who needs hosting for 50 Websites effective ASAP.

What I am offering is this:

1. You pay nothing for webhosting
    2. I will provide you with 3 Months FREE webhosting for each website (per domain) and I will provide you server login details using Cpanle and WHM so you can up load these sites. This will help you to market your service by offering FREE 3 Month hosting offers with your design services.
    3. You create and design these sites and upload them to my server
    4. After the 3rd month I will commence charging your customer via paypal a nominated fee of $8.95 per month for hosting
    5. If each Customer (total 50) that commences paying per month for there webhosting account I will pay you an a once off fee of $395 US via paypal or $5US per subscribed account.

I prefer 1-10 page HTML designed websites and a small mixture of php and mysql enabled sites to be stored onteh server.

I want to deal with someone who is professional and knows what they are doing who is constantly busy..

If your interested please PM me by clicking on the send PM button below with your interest and brief information about you.

Thank You For Reading

Joe
    Last edited by websolutions; 07-30-2004 at 10:41 PM.