FS: 19 Different Domains! Web Hosting Domains & Others. 3 & 4 Char, Keywords & More!

I have been doing more domain buying lately than I should be, or so my wife says , so, I have been asked to sell off some of them!

Here is a list of the domains I have for sale. No idea what to ask for them, so just make me an offer. Please do not PM me asking "How much for xxxxx domain?", as I don't really know, so please, just make offers and I'll probably take it!

All of these are registered at Godaddy, except for 2 of them (Cheap-Posts.com & DailyPeoplesNews.com reg'd at NameCheap.com).

All exp dates are posted below the name.

CHEAPIADS.COM
    5/11/2011

CHEAP-POSTS.COM (Registered at NameCheap.com)
    07/18/2011

CUSTOMDESIGNEDSITES.COM (has a minisite on it and gets a little traffic)
    4/7/2011

DAILYPEOPLESNEWS.COM (Registered at NameCheap.com)
    07/23/2011

DISCOUNTLAPTOPDEALS.INFO (has a minisite on it and gets a little traffic)
    8/28/2011

F63.NET
    10/27/2011

FREEPHOTOUPLOAD.INFO (was a free photo hosting website, gets a little traffic)
    2/15/2011

HAPPC.COM
    10/24/2011

JOOKK.COM
    10/24/2011

JOWII.COM
    8/29/2011

MYRINGBACK.INFO (has a minisite on it and gets a little traffic)
    2/15/2011

NEWHOSTSEARCH.INFO (has a minisite on it and gets a little traffic)
    2/15/2011

ONLINEDESIGNTIPS.COM
    9/3/2011

OURUPTIME.INFO
    2/15/2011

TODAYSHITS.INFO
    2/15/2011

UPTIMEPERCENTAGE.INFO
    2/15/2011

UPTIMER.INFO
    2/15/2011

UPTIMES.INFO
    2/15/2011

W-8.US (Is a free link shrinking website, gets some traffic)
    3/4/2011

WEBHOSTED.INFO (has a minisite on it and gets a little traffic)
    2/15/2011

WQGA.COM (has an automated blog with world news, gets some traffic)
    3/3/2011

If you want to contact me about these domains, please feel free to do so by PM'ing me here or emailing me @ admin(AT)321Hosted(DOT)com.

Thanks for checking!

WQGA.COM.. $13?

I'm affraid thats just a little too low for a 4 charcter .com, not much though. If you can go to $20 + 2% for PayPal fees ($20.40), we have a deal. Or, if you provide some sort of service, let me know what it is and we can go with $13 plus services? There are a few things I need done/help with.

Just so you all know, I am willing to trade these domains for services too. I need ClientExec intergrated with my website and a couple of other things. Let me know if you have a service that you think I might be interested in.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by build-a-host View Post
    I'm affraid thats just a little too low for a 4 charcter .com, not much though. If you can go to $20 + 2% for PayPal fees ($20.40), we have a deal. Or, if you provide some sort of service, let me know what it is and we can go with $13 plus services? There are a few things I need done/help with.

Just so you all know, I am willing to trade these domains for services too. I need ClientExec intergrated with my website and a couple of other things. Let me know if you have a service that you think I might be interested in.

Thanks
    Tell you what then.

WQGA.COM for $50 of service credits for edgedirector or exactstate, your choice.
    edgedirector.com
    managed dns global failover and load balance (gslb)
    exactstate.com
    uptime report for webhostingtalk.com

Exactstate.com looks pretty cool. Does it offer any way of displaying my uptime on my website like HostTracker or the other uptime moniters?

Quote Originally Posted by build-a-host View Post
    Exactstate.com looks pretty cool. Does it offer any way of displaying my uptime on my website like HostTracker or the other uptime moniters?
    Sorry, no.

The best thing to do if there is anything further is to take it private because of the WHT rules about self promotion. You can use the email there, or PM here.
    edgedirector.com
    managed dns global failover and load balance (gslb)
    exactstate.com
    uptime report for webhostingtalk.com