50% OFF PHP & MySQL Optimization + xCache Installation

WPSensei is proud to continue our PHP & MySQL Optimization + xCache Installation offer and further extend our 50% Off Promotion to WebHostingTalk members and visitors.

Why Optimize PHP & MySQL?

By default, PHP & MySQL are not optimized for performance and most web hosting companies use cookie cutter solutions when deploying their VPS's or Dedicated servers to their clients.

This means that the same settings are typically used regardless of how much RAM or what speed the CPU's are running at. Using un-optimized, cookie-cutter settings will degrade performance, not improve it!

Now, while this may work for some, if you want a truly optimized environment, you need to do it yourself or have someone that knows the in's and out's perform the optimization....that's where WPSensei steps in!

What WPSensei Will Do for YOU!

1). Optimize PHP & disable un-needed services/functions
    2). Optimize MySQL through my.cnf with custom-tailored settings
    3). Install and Verify xCache is working

What Does xCache Do?

xCache caches commonly used PHP scripts to a preset amount of memory (generally 32-64MB dedicated). By caching them to memory, scripts may be accessed quicker and more efficiently. In doing so, you're reducing the stress placed on the server and the load.

For this very reason, we do recommend that if you're on a VPS, you at least have 512MB of Guaranteed Memory as xCache does require a dedicated amount for use.

How Do I Order PHP & MySQL Optimization + xCache Installation?

Use Coupon Code: HALFOFFOPT and Save $30!

http://my.wpsensei.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=5

Questions? Comments? Talk to Us Live!

AIM: WPSensei

MSN: wpsensei@live.com

Yahoo!: wpsensei@yahoo.com

E-Mail: jon@wpsensei.com

I look forward to working with you all soon!

* No reply from Emails

I have been trying to email you for days about the work you did on my vps... Your emails seem to get returned. Please check all your email accounts, and please reply ASAP!

Thank You

Mr. Hodge