* How many vps in that server about?

Hi

How many vps about i can add in a server xeon cpu and 8gb ram and 100mbit speed?

Openvz technology.

Thanks

Well, that really depends on the resource plans that you will be using. I would never advise overselling your hardware.

Be sure that you leave at least 512MB reserved for the node's processes.

With that said, pending this is a quad core box and you have sufficient hard drive space, you could place no more than 15 VPS with 512MB RAM on the node without overselling.
    Daniel | Server Complete, LLC
    INSTANTLY DEPLOYED Bare Metal Servers
    Wholly owned hardware and self operated network (AS19531) in Jacksonville, FL

You also need to pay attention at your drives configuration. If you want to host many VPS on your server, you will need a raid card to avoid IOwait to become your performance bottleneck. With OpenVZ technology, you should be able to host more than 15 vps on this server.

There's so much more information that we would need, in order to give you an accurate answer. Much of what you're asking greatly depends on the size and range of the vps plans you're wanting to offer. We'd also need more info on the main node, than just 8gb ram. Please provide more info and I'd be happy to offer my advice!

I plan to offer 4 plans

1)256ram
    2)512ram
    3)1024ram
    4)1536ram

Does that counts as:
    7 plans x 1024ram and that's it?

7x1024=7gb (plus some ram for the system 1024)

Or it counts in another way?

Thanks