Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCody View Post
    Is the offer of 13$ still working ?!
    Hi MrCody,

Yes! The offer for a $13 cPanel VPS license is still available. If you are having any trouble redeeming this offer please feel free to message me personally on this site, hop onto our live chat for instant assistance, or emailing us at sales@buycpanel.com. Thank you for your interest in BuycPanel!

Talking Cloudlinux + cPanel discount?

Hi,

I already have a cPanel license with you since a long time. Do you have any offers for annual cPanel+cloudlinux license?

Regards,
    Shantanu

Quote Originally Posted by shantanuthatte View Post
    Hi,

I already have a cPanel license with you since a long time. Do you have any offers for annual cPanel+cloudlinux license?

Regards,
    Shantanu
    Hey Shantanuthatte,

Firstly thank you for supporting BuycPanel.com! It is greatly appreciated. Secondly we do have annual discounts for both of these licenses. Typically the way our yearly licenses work is we take the standard rate of the monthly billed license and we multiply it by 11, thus giving you a free month of service! (applies to most licenses, for further details on pricing please contact us at billing@buycpanel.com) Hopefully this is what you are looking for!

Thanks, Kevin

Thumbs up The BEST place for cPanel licenses and cPanel addons

BuycPanel.com in my opinion & experience is the best solution for cPanel licenses and other cPanel addons. They offer a much needed bundle of addons with purchase of cPanel license and also sell some addon licenses without the requirement to purchase a cPanel license.

Their prices are perfect for anyone with a low budget. The quality of service and support that BuycPanel provides is top notch A++. Extremely professional friendly staff that are quick to respond to every support request usually within 10-15 minutes, however I have never waited for a response for more than a half hour. That is near perfect support and service everyone deserves and desires.

Before ordering my cPanel license from them I also checked out their competitors and communicated with them all before making the final decision. My initial decision to go with BuycPanel, was based on the amazing communication from the live chat sales agent. They gave no pressure and in no way made me feel rushed to leave the chat. The agent took care to read all my questions and answered in a novice language rather than a hard to understand pro tech language.

In my 20+ years in the hosting business, BuycPanel.com is by far the best choice for cPanel licenses and cPanel addons. They also offer server monitoring as well as amazing full server management. They have saved me, my staff, and my clients money and aggravation with their very professional server management.

BuycPanel.com = 5 STAR Company with Low Budget Prices.

Thanks BuycPanel for doing all that you do!

Arrow

Good company, activated my CPANEL VPS and Softaculous license with them last week.

Activation was almost INSTANT and was able to change my server ip easily as well fro one server to another once I fooled around with different configurations.

Highly Recommended!!!

Do you accept Bitcoin?
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company

Quote Originally Posted by DewlanceHosting View Post
    Do you accept Bitcoin?
    Hey DewlanceHosting,

I'm sorry to inform you but we unfortunately do not accept Bitcoin as a method of payment. We accept credit card, paypal, and Bank wire transfer as valid forms of payment. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at billing@buycpanel.com and we would be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you
    Last edited by Buycpanel-Kevin; 05-26-2015 at 02:11 PM.

I'm developing some websites and using local server with no external IP address, Can i still setup cpanel? if yes which license do i need?

Quote Originally Posted by afx79 View Post
    I'm developing some websites and using local server with no external IP address, Can i still setup cpanel? if yes which license do i need?
    Hey afx79,

Thank you for your inquiry! To answer your question, I assume when you say you have no external IP address on your server that means you are not connected to the internet. Connection to the internet is one of the requirements to get a working cPanel instance. You can read more about this issue on cPanel's documentation page: https://documentation.cpanel.net/dis...m+Requirements. If you have any further questions you can personally message me here on this forum or you can contact us at support@buycpanel.com.

Thank you

wow 13usd discount code is still active , respect

Hey guys, the coupon whtbcp30 is no longer working. Do you guys happen to have a new code?
    PowerUpHosting.com - Pure SSD Shared Web Hosting, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Server
    Windows/Linux SSD VPS | SSD Bare Metal Servers | SSD Shared Hosting | SSD Reseller Hosting | Proxies
    All services located in Los Angeles | New Jersey | Dallas | Amsterdam
    London | Singapore | India - Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by PowerUpHosting-Udit View Post
    Hey guys, the coupon whtbcp30 is no longer working. Do you guys happen to have a new code?
    Hey PowerUpHosting-Udit,

Thank you for contacting us about this issue. We can now confirm that this coupon code is indeed active now. Please try placing your order one more time. If you have already placed your order please feel free to contact us at billing@buycpanel.com and we would be more than happy to adjust your pricing to what is listed in this offer. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you

Can the existing customer move to this promotion plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Rahnaward View Post
    Can the existing customer move to this promotion plan?
    Hi Rahnaward,

Thank you for contacting us here! To answer your question in this regard, yes you can apply this promotional code to existing licenses. Please our billing department through your client area and request this coupon code be applied to your licenses. Please feel free to contact us at billing@buycpanel.com if you have any further questions.

Thank you!

Unhappy WHMCS addon

I am not able to see WHMCS addon in your site.. Still there?

Looking to buy 1 or two years plan for a dedicated server, what kind of extras/savings do we get?

Hi,

Looking to buy a yearly VPS license, any sort of promo code for that?

Cheers

Dean
    Bespoke Hosting Solutions Ltd - For All Your Hosting Needs
    ★ WHMCS with Master Reseller Plans ★ SSL on Shared Hosting ★ UK Based Dedicated Servers
    ★ Shared/Reseller Hosting ★ VPS Solutions ★ cPanel Licenses ★ SSL Certificates

One of the best providers out there for C-panel related products.

Vouch.

Hi ozyhost,

Thank you for contacting us! We do currently offer a WHMCS add on module. You can read about it here: https://helpdesk.buycpanel.com/index...ugin-for-whmcs. Please email our sales/billing department at billing@buycpanel.com for more information on purchase and installation or if you have further questions.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Q8Reflex View Post
    Looking to buy 1 or two years plan for a dedicated server, what kind of extras/savings do we get?
    Hi Q8Reflex,

Our dedicated license is $34.95/month and $379.95/year (which offers you savings of $39.45. For our 2-year plan which is $749.95, you will save $88.85! With your yearly license, as with all of our monthly licenses, you will also have access to our 24/7/365 technical support team and exclusive add-ons not found anywhere else. Please email us at sales@buycpanel.com for more information or if you have further questions. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bespokehosting View Post
    Hi,

Looking to buy a yearly VPS license, any sort of promo code for that?

Cheers

Dean
    Hi Dean,

We are always offering various promo and discount codes for our licenses which can be found in our quarterly newsletter (you can sign up by visiting our Facebook page or emailing us at sales@buycpanel.com) or you can find them through a simple Google search, as well. To find our promo codes online, go ahead and search for BuycPanel coupons and promo codes and you will find our current offers!

Thank you!

SPECIAL OFFER

cPanel Server Management for only $25 for the first month!

Use Coupon Code: MCPSpecial25
    to receive your Server Administration License for $25 for the first month
    Visit https://www.mycpadmin.com/special to order!

As the exclusive server management partner for BuycPanel.com, the largest external cPanel license provider, MycPAdmin.com - cPanel Server Management, offers server-administration and management for ANY cPanel server for one low price. Need to secure your cPanel server with a firewall? Install a new module in Apache? We offer reliable UNLIMITED use server-admin services. We operate 24/7/365 and are always ready to assist you. Our order process is extremely quick and automated, have us working on your server in just 5 minutes!

EXAMPLE OF SERVICES PROVIDED
    Securing and Upgrading of Your Server
    New Server Setup
    Secure and Optimize Apache (HTTP)
    Install Mod_Security
    PHP Tightening
    Rootkit/Virus Checking
    Log Analysis
    Software Installation
    Removal of Unused Software or Services
    Removal of Old Logfiles
    Clear Disk Space Usage
    APF or CSF Firewall Installation
    Brute Force Detection Installation
    Shell Fork Bomb/Memory Hog Protection
    MySQL optimization
    /TMP Directory Issues
    Kernel Patching
    Malware Scanning
    Virus Scanning
    Hard Disk Performance Tweaking
    Increase RAM Memory Efficiency
    Backup Audit

How come the title of the thread says $30.95 but the coupon is for $31.95 ? Only $1 difference but just something I noticed?
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow_Chris View Post
    How come the title of the thread says $30.95 but the coupon is for $31.95 ? Only $1 difference but just something I noticed?
    Hi Chris, just to clarify, this is a very old post (from 2011) and we are unable to change certain details about the original posts after a specific time limit. Since the post was made so long ago, we are not able to change the title at this time. As I'm sure you understand, our pricing has changed slightly over the years and our coupon codes change with it. For that reason, I suggest looking at the most recent replies to this thread for the most updated coupon codes and refer to our website for current license pricing. Thanks!

Coupon code expired?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast