summer00 Guest
    Hi,
    Very new....need a webhost for my 2 small businesses:
    business 1: consulting. need to put up examples of my work that are photo heavy & graphic heavy. would like to use a diy template like rvsitebuilder or something similar
    business 2: ecommerce...something easy to use as i am not tech savy
    i've researched and inmotion has a lot of good reviews, but sitebuilder does not seem that customizable. Also found Arvixe, but not true 24/7 support....
    Also, being able to send large files through email is important.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Hi,
    Very new....need a webhost for my 2 small businesses:
    business 1: consulting. need to put up examples of my work that are photo heavy & graphic heavy. would like to use a diy template like rvsitebuilder or something similar
    business 2: ecommerce...something easy to use as i am not tech savy
    i've researched and inmotion has a lot of good reviews, but sitebuilder does not seem that customizable. Also found Arvixe, but not true 24/7 support....
    Also, being able to send large files through email is important.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!
    I only provider I know off the top of my head that offers RvSiteBuilder with their plans is InnoHosting. I wish I knew more...
    All the best,

What region are you looking to hose these websites?

summer00 Guest
    thanks! looking for reviews on them now!

summer00 Guest
    What region are you looking to hose these websites?
    region? country? usa? sorry if i sound like a dumb-a$$
    was checking out this innohosting...they are located in the uk...do i need/is it better to have a us host if i am a us company?

region? country? usa? sorry if i sound like a dumb-a$$
    was checking out this innohosting...they are located in the uk...do i need/is it better to have a us host if i am a us company?
    They have servers in L.A. too
    All the best,

It would be ideal to have a US host, however, there isn't too much of a speed difference in comparison.

summer00 Guest
    They have servers in L.A. too
    All the best,
    another dumb question, i am sure, but how do you know if they have servers in la?

another dumb question, i am sure, but how do you know if they have servers in la?
    I've done business with them before and http://www.innohosting.com/network.htm
    Our USA servers are located at the Telecom Center carrier hotel in downtown Los Angeles. Telecom Center LA is located directly adjacent to the One Wilshire Building, the largest carrier hotel in the Western United States.on the corner of 6th and Grand in the heart of the "Telecom District," in Downtown Los Angeles. South Grand Avenue is the main corridor for optical fiber cable in the downtown area making it the prime location for Carrier Hotels. Telecom Center LA offers the widest possible array of connectivity options with high-bandwidth service available from numerous carriers and a direct conduit link of less than 500 linear feet to the One Wilshire "Meet-me Room."
    All the best,

summer00 Guest
    I've done business with them before and http://www.innohosting.com/network.htm
    All the best,
    sorry to bug you, but were you happy with them?

sorry to bug you, but were you happy with them?
    You aren't bugging me. I enjoy helping people. Yes, I was happy with them.
    All the best,

summer00 Guest
    want to pull the trigger and am so tired of reading reviews...so:
    hostgator, innohosting, inmotion, or arvixe?

Easy way to customize a site when using RVSitebuilder is to build your basic site using the templates, making all the pages you need. Publish it into a folder, download this folder to your editor on your pc and there you can do bsically a lot mor then on the builder.

want to pull the trigger and am so tired of reading reviews...so:
    hostgator, innohosting, inmotion, or arvixe?
    HostGator and InnoHosting are the best our of your list. But, I prefer InnoHosting since they don't oversell.
    All the best,

summer00 Guest
    Easy way to customize a site when using RVSitebuilder is to build your basic site using the templates, making all the pages you need. Publish it into a folder, download this folder to your editor on your pc and there you can do bsically a lot mor then on the builder.
    sorry-editor on my pc? are you talking about dreamweaver or some other program?

I've done business with them before
    What domain did you have hosted with them?

Probably or any other software that can edit a site.

Yes Dreamweaver or even notepad if you want to do code changes. You can change th name on files like the .css files and all. I have done it for several clients. Take a look t te source code on this site (it was originally done in the sitebilder program www.forestglenco-op.com (http://www.forestglenco-op.com)
    In the source code you can see all the additions and deletions. You have to use Opera as the browser because you cannot easily see the changes with IE or Fxirefox.