Server Network not available

I am using 1 dedicated server from datashack. i have 1 problem regarding to the server and the datashack support suggest me to ask here . I have no knowledge about servers on networks , so need help from this active forum .

I use my server for my SEO tools .

I have 2 user account , all the seo tools are working on both user account but mozilla or IE is only working frm admin not from user2.

So please help me how to resolve this matter .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by avtaarsid View Post
    I am using 1 dedicated server from datashack. i have 1 problem regarding to the server and the datashack support suggest me to ask here . I have no knowledge about servers on networks , so need help from this active forum .

I use my server for my SEO tools .

I have 2 user account , all the seo tools are working on both user account but mozilla or IE is only working frm admin not from user2.

So please help me how to resolve this matter .

Thanks
    Get your money back and get a managed server and/or hire someone to manage it for you.
    I wish all my traffic went through AS174.

Quote Originally Posted by SolidJoe View Post
    Get your money back and get a managed server and/or hire someone to manage it for you.
    Thanks for your suggestion but I love the performance of datasack servers and don't want to lose it .

Is there any option to get help here or hire someone to solve this matter .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by avtaarsid View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion but I love the performance of datasack servers and don't want to lose it .

Is there any option to get help here or hire someone to solve this matter .

Thanks
    Then get a third party management service. PlatinumServermanagement.com does it for quite cheap ($29 /mo for the first server and then $19 /mo)
    Kushal || Host4Geeks || Operating Fully Owned Infrastructure out of 4 Global Datacenters US / UK / India
    Reseller Hosting - Pure SSD | Nginx + LSAPI | Let's Encrypt | WHMCS or Blesta | DDoS Protection| 24x7 Support
    Fully Managed SSD VPS - cPanel /WHM | Softaculous | Let's Encrypt | DDoS Protection | Proactive Monitoring | Server Hardening
    Datacenters - Los Angeles, CA | Lenoir, NC | London, UK |Pune, India