Control panels & handling multiple domains

Greetings,
    I have been in search of multi domain hosting. I already put out my request in the appropriate forum. I saw a discussion via the search function about different control panels and what is best to use with multi domain accounts. I was wondering if anyone could explain to me which control panels allow for the management of multiple domains best? I have seen the following mentioned:

CPanel
    Hsphere (which I am told handles multi domains well)
    Ensim (not offered with multi domains that I have looked at)
    Plesk

I tried to look at the web sites for these panels and because of my lack of technical ability I don't understand much about any of them. Seems many on the boards here prefer Plesk or CPanel. Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks for your assistance!
    Merci

Hi-

Could you clarify what you mean by 'multiple domains' ?

Do you simply mean you'll be hosting multiple domain accounts on the same box, or do you mean sub-domain support? (SUBDOMAIN.primarydomain.com- type domains)

Thanks.

We use h-sphere and it works great. It helps you keep track of everything (mail, dns, http) for each domain and allows you to have diffrent settings under each domain... its also easy to manage everything through it.

Originally posted by isildur
    Hi-

Could you clarify what you mean by 'multiple domains' ?

Do you simply mean you'll be hosting multiple domain accounts on the same box, or do you mean sub-domain support? (SUBDOMAIN.primarydomain.com- type domains)

Thanks.
    Fully operational multiple domains under one account.

Originally posted by merci

Fully operational multiple domains under one account.
    This can be accomplished with CPanel very easily. Simply have a user create a subdomain reading from a subdirectory, and then use WHM's "Domain Parking" feature to park a top level domain on top of the subdomain.
    Jay » jay@frontdrive.com • AIM » FDrive Support
    Front Drive™ » Advanced multi-domain solutions
    http://www.frontdrive.com/