* Hosting review site needs review

Please take a look at my site, www.jdr-research.com. I get no traffic except what I get from adwords which is at the most 10 visitors a day. This is your basic top ten web hosting site. I heard these were quite lucrative but it's not working for me.

Any much appreciated opinion?

Jeddi
    Professional Web Hosting
    15 GB Storage, 400 GB Transfer.

Read Why BlueHost is a Great Choice!
    Web Hosting Beginners Guide | Review Your Hosting Experience

Looks good. I am always looking for a good Hosting review site. You seem to have something going here. Just get yourself known and you shall go far. Excellent work.

Aaron

You know, 1 comment:

Where is all the content? I do not see many reviews, etc. The menu is very very limited.

Well, it looks like the highest ranked hosts are the ones with ads on the site. The top ten is the same as in most other hosting review sites where ads buy a high ranking. None of your top 10 hosts is highly ranked by truly independent reviews.

There are millions of people out there trying to get rich fast with such sites - your chances are slim at best. Why would I care about your site when the first page looks like an ad and there are tons of sites that look exactly like yours?
    ReflexNetworks means Happy Clients!

Quote Originally Posted by azPNG
    You know, 1 comment:

Where is all the content? I do not see many reviews, etc. The menu is very very limited.
    True, I admit there is not that much content. There are currently only about 7 reviews which can be found by choosing a host from "Top 10 Chart" found at the top of the page. And only a few articles on the site. Hopefully as the site becomes more popular, people will start to submit more articles and reviews. These can be posted by anyone by clicking "Contribute" also found at the top of the page..
    Professional Web Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by andren
    Well, it looks like the highest ranked hosts are the ones with ads on the site....
    So would you recommend that I not place ads for the same companies that are in my top 10 list on the site?
    Professional Web Hosting

review

personally i do not really trust the reviews by site who host just few providers .

There is lots of money in this business and it is easy for some people to get paid to promote a certain web host .

Real users reviews is still the best , since it really reflect their real experience.

i suggest you add more people inetraction and involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by azPNG
    You know, 1 comment:

Agree 100% with this guy.

I like the way you have integrated some of the content, like the promotion for midphase. looks better than just having more ads.

nice work.
    Missed HostingCon? Check out the photos...

TopHosts.com/HostingCon

Great! Well thanks for all your input. It is really appreciated. I'll make some changes and come back again when I' done.

Professional Web Hosting

well i dont think i have to say anything, one word is better

"AWESOME"

keep good work on